Aemond

When I first found out what my niece did, it shocked me to say the least.

From the first moment I laid eyes on her, I started liking her. It was wrong, my mother always told me that Rhaenyra's kids should not be trusted and especially after what that little bastard Lucerys did to me. I hated them, but somehow, when I saw her sliding down her mighty dragon Vermithor, I felt something I never felt before. Something forbidden and shameful, but at the same time freeing and beautiful, I wanted to feel that forever. I longed for that feeling to fall upon me and never leave, for me to shower in that lust and never forget it. And it seemed that I only felt that around her.

I watched her for the whole funeral and I know that was wrong, she was mourning, she was sad because of her aunt's death, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from her. I wanted to go to her, take her and her dragon and fly far away, so I could feel that feeling forever. It's funny because I didn't even know her. But I felt her, with my whole heart and I knew she felt the same when she stared back at me, at that shameful and regrettable night when I lost my eye. But in all honesty, I didn't care that I lost my eye, if I wouldn't have lost it, I would've never known that she felt the same and even if not the same, I would've never heard how smart and admirable she is.

So once I found out that the girl that made me feel alive marched to war, I was devastated, what if she will die? She would die before even knowing me and running away with me.

So when the oppurtunity of going to her and fighting alongside her came, I subtly volunteered. I had to see her, so I convinced my grandfather that she will be gratful for our gift and might even sway to our side. I knew that wasn't true, she was raised by Daemon, Laena, Rhaenys and Corlys. They will all stand with Rhaenyra even after everything she's done.

I was lucky enough to change my grandsires opinion and he allowed me to go, I also tried to convince him, that by going to war I will learn a lot of valuable lessons that will help in the wars to come. It wasn't completely a lie, but not my main interest.

So when I got to the Stepstones you can only imagine how disappointed I was, when I found out that she left for a battle in the west of Stepstones. I had to stay in the camps and wait for her return.

She was right, their men were unmotivated and tired, so my men helped a lot and fixed the situation. Whilst I waited for her return, I asked people about her, what was she like. They all told me a similar story, a crazy and powerful girl. She and her beast have a relationship no other has with anyone and that monstrosity of a dragon would kill anyone that mean any harm to the girl. Visaenys was still very young, yet people were already afraid of her, but with fear comes respect and everyone there held respect for her.

They would've died long ago if not her and she has saved almost every soldier that was there. Some of them even started calling her "The Bronze Queen". That happened after the events in the battle of the yeast.

The battle of the yeast was one of the cruelest battles that have happened in the war. People even say that when prince Daemon fought with the triarchy, that even he, the rouge prince didn't have to deal with such a cruel battle. It was one year after the princess came to the Stepstones and nobody respected her yet, for she was a woman and as young as a little lamb. But after she came flying on Vermithor and burned most of the enemy's men, then slid of the beast, took a sword in her hand and butchered everyone that came near her, they started seeing her true colours, for she was a true dragoness.

She won the battle and once they returned to the camps of the west the men got drunk and started calling her The Bronze Queen. That was the same night everyone started respecting, fearing and loving her.

The battle was so important and big, that news, gossips and stories of it were heard in every street of Kings Landing. Not to mention the gossips of the noble women and men. Lords and ladies do nothing, but gossip and whisper lies every day.

They even believed her to be some sort of hybrid, half human, half dragon. A true Targaryen woman of white hair and bloodied swords and armours. A fighter, a warrior, a fire.

We were sitting in lord Corlys' tent, talking about strategies and Visaenys' victories and input in the war. I admired her. She was a fearless fighter.

And then I heard fussing around the entrance of the tent. She walked in here, walked in with her steel armour, valyrian steel dagger with a bronze dragon's head handle, obviously a replica of Vermithor, iron sword, and covered in deep scarlet, almost black blood.

She looked like a goddess of war. And I felt my cock hardening. The same feeling, the shameful euphoria befalled me again, like that day in Driftmark.

I smirked at her and greeted her with a nod of my head. She was surprised to see me, but she didn't show any emotion, the only thing to show emotion were her eyes. She greeted me back and lord Corlys started to talk to her. I couldn't stop staring at her, even covered in blood, she was the most beautiful woman on this planet.  I wanted to run to her and claim her on this very table. She made me an animal.

She went to a smaller table behind the woman commander. The table had wine and cups on it, she took one of the cups off of it and poured herself some wine. She chucked the first glass immidiately and I watched her in awe. Then she poured herself another one and went to sit next to the commander of the south battalion.

"I see the battle was a success" Corlys said. "Mhm, we won it. Those little fuckers are getting bolder by the day, they wanted to attack us from our backs and play unfair, stab us in the back and be done with it" she answered.

She turned to me and said "Thank you for joining us uncle, but soon you'll look like me and most of your men will be dead. So be prepared. We will be marching east, where the rest of the triarchy men reside. The mission will be led by lady Sennina and we will try to finally get them out of their caves" she told me. I could listen to her talk for days, her voice and tone were like the saint book's psalm. "Me and my men are ready for anything that shall bring us victory" I said, looking her straight in the eyes, showing as little emotion as possible, but how can you show no emotion sitting in front of a woman like her, it was impossible. "Good" she sang out.

"My princess, we will have to wait some time, the men that have returned from the west battle are tired and even if they're proud of their victory, they are not ready to fight again just yet" the woman beside her, that I suppose to be Senina, spoke. "Of course, you will lead us, you know best" she smiled at the woman.

She finished her drink and stood up. "Now I will have to excuse myself and go wash off the last thing that's left of our enemy's on me" she joked, yet still with power. She looked at me and nodded her head. I, of course, nodded back.

Author

I know, I know, Aemond is completely in love with the girl, but that's how it should be. He is obssesed with her. Like you don't even know her my guy, leave her alone.

But still, what do we think of this animal? Let me know! Love ya!

-This amazing picture is made by my love suckinyourdadnow