Warning this chapter contains smut

Aemond

"This," her voice rang.

I focused my eye on her, only to notice what she was doing. Her hands were on her back, quickly unlacing her bodice. Once I understood what she was doing, I wanted to run to her and tear the clothes off of her, and kiss every part of her body.

But honor, manners and duty clouded my head. I should've shut up, but I couldn't stop my mouth from talking.

"Stop. We shouldn't." I whispered.

She stopped her movements and looked at me with disappointed eyes.

"What? Why?" She whined. "I see the way you look at me. You want to, don't say you don't. I can make your wildest dreams come true." It was true. She stepped closer to me and grabbed my hand.

I didn't stop her. She led my hand to hold on her chest. She held my hand in a tight grasp, none has ever held my hand like this. Not with so much affection.

She smiled at me. "I want this. You want this. Who cares what everybody thinks?" I did care, but her words made a chill run down my spine and a blush creep on my cheeks and neck.

I took a fast step forward and kissed her harshly, holding my other hand on her face. She let out an unexpected gasp.

This was going the wrong way. But it all felt so nice.

Visaenys

The kiss was nice, but wetter than I expected. It wasn't my first kiss, but oh dear gods, I hope it wasn't first for him.

He moved the hand that was in my grasp, on my hip and started sliding it up my waist. I love where this is going.

I slid my tongue into his mouth and started leading him to my bed. When our tongues started moving in sync, he seemed to become even more submissive, his hands roaming my body and light moans leaving his mouth into the kisses. It seemed as if he worshiped me.

When I bumped with my calve to the bed, Aemond wasted no time and pushed me to lay down. This action earned a gasp from me, but he only smirked in response.

Once I was on the bed resting on my elbows to look at him, he started taking his shirt off. Slowly undoing every button, I grew tired of waiting and grabbed the hem of his shirt, making him lean into me. I startled him in between my legs and he fully gave into my lead. I believe in this moment I could've done anything to him and he would've only thanked me.

I crashed my lips into his and quickly undid his shirt, throwing it to the ground and running my hands through his naked chest and torso. He took off my heavy shirt and then did the same to my undershirt.

Once my undershirt was off, he took a second to look at my naked chest. My upper top was covered in cuts and scars, even some blisters. A site that would be ugly for most, but Aemond only ran his fingertips over every one of them.

Whilst he was staring at me with lust, I moved my hand up his face. I wanted to take his eye patch off, but he stopped me by my wrist the second he realized what I was doing. We locked in a stare and I started moving my hand once again.

"I want to see it. I want to see everything that you hide." I took a breath in as his long finger grazed over my breast. "You will see everything I hide." I promised. He let go of my wrist and moved that hand to grasp at my pants.

He nodded as to confirm my action. I slowly gripped underneath his eye patch and took it off of his head. His hair that I already messed up, went flowing free.

A beautiful nightshade blue sapphire, shined in his eye socket. It looked magnificent.

"Beautiful." I whispered.

He immediately jumped over me and undid my pants taking them off of me. Once they were gone, he leaned to my neck and started kissing and sucking it. Leaving bite marks all over my neck traveling over my chest to my stomach. Once he reached my cunt, he placed firm hands around my hips. His rings leaving marks and bruises that made me go feral.

He placed his face in between my thighs and left light kisses on the insides of them. Finally, he moved his mouth to my clit and started slithering his tongue through it. I moaned in bliss and tangled my hands into his hair.

I lifted my hips forward, for better access and he chuckled deeply from my anticipation. He brushed one of his hands from my hip, to the insides of my thigh, making me shiver. Whilst his tongue was working on my clit, he slipped one of his fingers inside me, his cold finger making a strong contrast from the heat of my insides.

I was soaking wet and he seemed to enjoy it. He sucked at my clit, whilst his finger was moving in and out of me. I moved my hands into his hair and onto his neck and shoulders, moaning louder and louder.

After he entered another finger inside me and his tongue was doing magic, I felt my walls clench and I knew I was coming to an end. And he felt it too. So he wasted no time and put even more effort to my bliss.

After one last loud moan, I couldn't control myself. My back arched like a cat, and I was screaming in ecstasy.

He moved from my cunt and rested his hands around my shoulders. We stared for a little and I felt his hard cock settle at my entrance. With one nod of mine, he entered me slowly, this action made me call out to the gods and him, him being like a god in his own form, because only a god could make me feel like that.

He started thrusting into me, slowly once again, teasing me. He kissed at my neck and I squeezed his shoulders, leaving bruises and revenging for what he left on my hips. I needed more. I couldn't keep it anymore, I needed him to go faster.

I mustered all of my strength and turned us around. I startled him and started jumping up and down his cock. He grunted and moaned, but I didn't catch what he said in between moans, what I did catch though was his stare. His stare that held nothing, but longing lust and affection. He stared at me like I was a goddess, his one eye working up and down my body.

One of his arms stayed firm on my hip, guiding me up and down, and the other danced all over my body. When I sat down fully on him and his cock went deep inside of me, I would've guessed it reached my core, we both let out loud moans at the same time.

He sat up and our chests touched. We locked in a stare whilst I rode him. He grabbed one of my hands and kept it in his firm and strong grasp. We were both finishing.

I rode out our bliss and euphoria. With one last pant and thrust he locked me in his arms, keeping me inside of him, but allowing me to stop jumping. Our foreheads touched, and we took short breaths to regain our strength, all whilst staring deeply at one another.

I had fucked men, I even had fucked women, but it never was like this. I had never had an experience like that. A fuck so good, I never wanted to leave him. And then I asked myself, could this be something more? Could there be another reason for this feeling, other than his cock and skills? Could this be love?

Author:

This is my first ever smut, so don't go too hard on me. I know it's not really good, but it will get better with time. I'm sooo sorry it took so long for me to write this, but I really had to think about what would I like and what not, also school vacation ended when I started writing this chapter, so everything kinda stopped. But after this chapter I hope to get out of my slumber.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed!