Visaenys

It was pitch black and I was waiting. I knew that Aemond was waiting some where in front of me. It was so dark that neither of us were visible.

After some time it was my time to act. I flew out into the battle field. I saw Nina somewhere in the front lines, slaying everyone in front of her. I smiled to myself, my best friend is the greatest fighter I've ever seen.

I flew to the front and started burning the men of the triarchy. More men started running from the caves. They held scorpions and spears. Men lined in long lines, some shooting scorpions at Vermithor, some throwing spears at him. But my dragon dodged every one of them.

He became angered and let out a roar at them. Everything was on fire. Red, orange and yellow flames were swallowing people whole. Licking at caves and mountains, dancing in the wind, the fire was truly fascinating. The colours and the light, almost imitated a sunrise at the beach, it reminded me of Driftmark.

It was time.

"Ziry iksos jēda! Roar hāre jēdi, issa jorrāelagon!" I shouted to Vermithor. He immidiately started roaring, exactly three times. And then I waited. I waited for the fire to burn, to burn men. For ashes to fly in the wind and the smell of blood fill my nose.

It's time! Roar three times, my love!

Vhagar flew over in all of her beauty. She burned everyone that wasn't us. It was a view that was seen only once. The beauty and grace of it made my smile. We were Targaryens and we will get ours with fire and blood.

And with that we won the battle of the two dragons. Our men liked to give our battles names, some were poetic, some were simple, but they all traveled far and fast. Those names made us famous from the wall to the free cities.

When we flew back to our camps, men started cheering. "To the silver princess and prince!" They all cheered, when we walked past them.

Aemond was by Vhagar and I was by Vermithor. I pet him and praised him for doing a great job at the battle. Once our dragons went their ways and snuggled somewhere in the caves, I turned to Aemond.

"We are going to drink tonight, it's a night of celebration. If you want to, you can join." I told him. He turned to me and smirked. "I would love a glass of Dornish red." I glanced at him again and chuckled a bit. Dornish red, the only thing we would be drinking, would be the strongest ale that Rodrik Greyjoy, the son of lord Greyjoy and the commander of the north battalion, provided us.

"What is so funny?" He asked amused. "Dornish red is not something you will get. The only drink we will have is the strongest ale of Iron Isleands." I lead him to our strategies' tent.

"I'm going to be back soon, I need to change. But you can go there, they're already starting." I said. He nodded and walked inside, whilst I turned around and walked to my tent.

Valerie was waiting for me there. She helped me get into my clothes, a simple blue undershirt and on top a warm and heavy, long, no sleeve, brown shirt and some pants.

After I got ready I walked through our camp and entered our strategies' tent. All of the commanders, my grandsire and Aemond, were already sitting and drinking. When they saw me they all smiled. Sennina stood up and walked to me. She hugged me tight. It was the first time we saw each other after the battle.

When she sat down in her seat Loreon Lannister, the commander of the west leaned to Nina. "Lucky you. Do I get to do that?" He asked me now. Others laughed and I shook my head a no. But I heard something that others seemed to not hear, a low hum escaped Aemond's lips.

I sat down and poured myself a cup of ale. Everyone already had their cups full. We all drowned the whole cup at the same time and poured another one.

We drank more and more. "Let's play a game!" I said to everyone. They all cheered, already knowing what I had in mind. "What kind of game?" Aemond asked. "A drinking one." I shrugged. "The game's rules are: I state something about one of you and if what I say is correct the person has to drink, if what I say is incorrect I have to drink. Everything's simple." Aemond nodded.

"I'll go first." Rodrik said. "Lady Sennina, you have never killed a woman."

"Wrong. I killed a woman once. She was insane and was running to me with a knife, so it was self defense." She shrugged with no emotion in her simple tone. Rodrik drank another cup.

Nina sat beside me, so it was her turn to ask me. "Well, that's not fair, you know everything about me!" I yelled, but nobody cared. "You had your first time in a beach." Nina smiled, showing her big and pretty smile. I slowly lifted the cup to my mouth and drank it. Whilst murmuring curses. "Stupid game." I whispered. "It was horrible, there was sand everywhere!"

I felt Aemond's questioning look on me. All the people here were my friends. I didn't care that they knew this, they wouldn't say that to anyone.

Aemond was in front of me, but he was also the person I was supposed to play with now. I looked him dead in the eye. I placed my elbows on the table and rested my chin on my hands. I leaned to look at him better, as if trying to read his mind. He never broke our eye contact.

"You... write letters to your mother every day and ask her to tell you all the gossips in Kings Landing." I said. He slowly lifted his cup and nudged it in my direction. He took the cup to his lips and drank it.

We played a few rounds of my game and eventually people started leaving. Aemond and I were the last ones left. He played with his cup and I looked at him the whole time. I needed him. He was so handsome and I was drunk.

An idea shot to my head.

"Aemond, I have something to show you in my tent." I told him. "What is it?" He asked, standing up. "It's a surprise." I whisper. I also stood up and walked to the entrance of the tent. He took steps towards me, but still kept his distance. Not until I did something we both wanted to do.

I grabbed his cold and pale hand, and slithered my fingers around his long ones. He wore many rings that were even colder than his hand. I wore rings too. His cold metal rings met mine and clicked against each other.

I heard him suck a breath in and I smiled at the reaction I got out of him. I lead him out of the tent and closer to mine. It was dark and nobody was around, only fires around camp lighting our way.

We stepped inside my tent and he stopped. Valerie had been in her tent already, so we could do whatever we want.

He looked at me as if trying to control himself. "So what did you want to show me. My hand left his and I stood in front of him

"This."