Chapter 2

Enid POV- 

I'm still mad at Wednesday for tricking me this morning. Ajax is my boyfriend, and even if I'm in love with my hot goth roomie, I know she doesn't love me back. So I should at least try to look presentable in front of my boyfriend. 

Sure, she kissed me, but that could be in a friendly way. I heard a rumor that she's part French so that could be it. like culture or something. 

I didn't realize I was saying all this out loud until I caught Yoko staring at me, her blood bag almost slipping from her hand. 

"Hold on. Not only are you queer, but also in love with your roomie!?" She whisper yelled. 

I clenched my teeth, mentally face palming. I felt incredibly stupid. I'm surprised she hasn't brought up the fact that I don't know if I'm actually in love with my boyfriend of 6 months, or the fact that Wednesday kissed me. 

"And you said you like Wednesday, but what about Ajax?" She asked, taking another sip from her blood bag. 

I just fucking jinxed myself-

"Well, I'm not sure about my feelings for Ajax. He is a great guy, don't get me wrong, and I won't leave him, but I'm not sure If I really like him or if its something less, best friends maybe? But with Wednesday.. I admire her. She is hardworking, surprisingly confident, has good grades, she's perfect! She's the golden child of her family, not to mention she's absolutely beautiful." I rambled on. Yoko smirked at me. 

"Girl, you need to tell her." Yoko said, stretching as she stood to refill her blood bag. 

Yoko walked off, leaving me with my thoughts. 

I could never ask her out. No matter how hard I fall for her. I have a boyfriend, not to mention that I don't even know her sexuality. I've always assumed she was straight. She did kiss Tyler. I just can't. Maybe if I'm able to figure out her sexuality, and break up with Ajax. Then maybe, but until then I can't. I just have to hide this.  

Wednesday POV-

Eugene had finally stopped dragging me, finally letting me walk. They still refused to let go of my hand. Admittedly I wasn't mad about it. No one has tried to hold my hand in a platonic way in a long time. I caught myself rubbing their hand with my thumb. The moment I realized I stopped, praying they didn't notice. I looked over to Eugene. Our eyes met, they shot me a cocky smirk, before tackling me to the ground.

I immediately put my guard back up, putting them into a lose choke hold. 

"Eugene, as much as I value your friendship, I'm not gonna let you tackle me. Not so weakly anyway. You remind me of my brother. Not just because your short and soft, but also because you lack physical strength. If you wanna successfully harm me  your gonna have to work on getting stronger." I said, releasing my grasp on their neck. 

"I wasn't trying to hurt you Wednesday, I was messing around with you, like a game." They said, dusting off their school uniform. 

"You should know by now that playing around with me like that isn't a good idea. I could have hurt you." I said, confused as to why he would do that, even as a joke. 

"But you didn't", they said, "and I knew you wouldn't. You won't hurt me, not unless you have a reason to." They continued. 

Their right. Eugene wouldn't hurt me, so I won't hurt them. It's only fair. They are my friend, my first friend in fact. They've never given me a reason to hurt them, so I won't. It might seem like I enjoy hurting people. I don't. I prefer killing, and inducing my victims with large amounts of phycological trauma. But simply harming people, not burying them, not getting to see them covered in blood. That's no fun. 

"Please stop picturing me covered in blood, Wednesday." Eugene said, pulling me from my thoughts. 

"I wasn't, I was picturing Tyler covered in blood, but not in a hot way. In the way that looks like he lost a fight with a werewolf." I said, fixing Eugene's tie.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." I said, now being the one to drag them. 

They eventually regained balance, and we continued walking to class.

We were still holding hands. I didn't mind, and this time, I didn't stop when I caught myself rubbing their hand. 

=Word count= 756

A\N- I=m really happy with how this chapter turned out! I want to make it clear that I'm not shipping Wednesday and Eugene. They held hands in a friend way, it doesn't have to be romantic, and it wasn't. Anyway hope you enjoy this!