Chapter 18

-Wednesday POV- GirlxGirl lemon

She sat her glass down, and took her chopsticks.

I did the same.

She used her chopsticks, and picked up a rice cake, lifting it into her mouth. As soon as it hit her tongue, her eyes widened. She smiled as she chewed.

"This is amazing Wens!" She said, smiling and taking another bite.

"I'm glad you like it." I said, holding back a smile as I began eating.

We both ate in a comfortable silence, Enid finishing first. 

"You can get some water from my bag to flush the spice, as to not interfere with the taste of the wine." I said, pointing to my bag on the step. 

She smiled and stood, opening the bag and pulling out a bottle of water.

"Thank you darling." She said, smiling and drinking the water.

I cracked a smile and continued eating.

-Time skip-

I had finished eating by now, and was putting the used dish's into a plastic bag we had brought along. 

"May I have some water?" I asked, looking at Enid who was on her phone at the bottom step, reviewing all the photos she had taken of our night out.

"Mhm!" She hummed, handing me the water.

I opened the lid, taking a drink. I kept drinking until the spice was gone, then setting it down and finishing my wine in one gulp. My vison was fuzzy for a moment, as I hadn't drank in a while, but I eventually adjusted. 

I picked up the bottle, refiling my glass, and topping off Enid's. 

"Here you are, Cara Mia." I said, handing her the glass I had just topped off for her.

"Thank you dear." She said, smiling and taking a sip.

She sat her glass down, taking mine and putting it next to hers.

She then took my hand, pulling me up and spinning me.

My eyes widened, and she burst out into laughter.

"You don't know how to dance. Let me show you." I said, taking her hand and moving it to my shoulder, deciding to take the more masculine role.

I put my hand on her waist, taking our free hands, and interlocking our fingers.

I silently guided her through the foot steps, verbally redirecting her if needed. She smiled as she began to understand.

We 2 stepped until our legs gave out, collapsing in the grass.

I didn't stop myself from smiling, staring at the girl on top of me laughing. I ran my fingers through her hair, surprising her my lifting her up, spinning her around.

Her eyes widened, and she went right back to innocent laughter. I sat her down on her feet, holding her by the waist. Her laughter slowly died down, until we were swaying side to side, holding on another all while a comfortable silence filled the forest around us.

It was dark, all except for the fairy lights that the nightshades had set up after the war. 

We held one another, not daring to let go as we softly swayed side to side, our sweat covered foreheads touching.

I felt her lift her head up, I did the same, Our eyes met, and my stomach filled with spiders.

What is this feeling. It's new. It's like I'm happy.. but my heart is on fire, and my eye's have sparked with a deep purple color. I should hate this, but I don't.. why?

My thoughts were interrupted, with the feeling of a hand cupping my cheek.

I put my handover hers, somehow not disturbed by the eye contact. 

She leaning in, filling the gap between our lips with a kiss. I kissed back, closing my eyes.

She pulled away.

"The safe word is red." She whispered. I nodded crimson blush likely dusting my face.

She leaned back in, reconnecting our lips. I kissed back,

She deepened the kiss, brushing her tongue to my lips. I voluntarily separated my lips, allowing her access. 

She smiled into the kiss, as a way of saying thank you. 

She swirled her tongue in my mouth, biting down on my bottom lip. This caused a strange sound to involuntarily slip from my lips.

She pulled away, her eyes wide and her face bright red.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You uhm.. you moaned.." She stuttered, My face went hot.

"Oh uhm.. I apologize, I shouldn't do that, It won't happen again." I said, mad at myself for allowing something like that to happen.

"It's all right, I liked it.." She said, moving her hand up my inner thigh. 

I moved it back to my waist.

"No. I don't like being touched like that." I said, firmly.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'm sorry." She said, reassuringly kissing my cheek.

I cracked a smile.

"Thank you for respecting that I'm not ready for that." I mumbled, stroking her waist with my thumb.

"Of course. I love you. I would never do something to make you uncomfortable. I would never risk you leaving me." She said, cupping my face with her hands.

I felt my face get hot. No one has ever respected my boundaries like this. Sure, mother try's her best, but she never gives such a heartfelt apology if she messes up. She usually says sorry and leaves it at that.

I leaned in, kissing her lips. She smiled against my lips and kissed back.

She pulled away first.

She walked away, going and getting our wine.

She handed me my glass.

She lifted her glass. I lifted mine, and she tapped hers to mine, making a clink sound.

"A promise. Bound by wine, blood of love. A promise to each other that we will never love another, for we have already been vulnerable to one another under a half moon." She said, looking to me.

"A promise, bound by blood of love." I said, putting my glass to my lips. She did the same. We both gulped our full glasses at the same time.

We sat our glasses down in the grass to get later, and stepped to the side, starting a 2 step.

We danced until our legs gave in, falling into each others arms. 

And for the first time ever.. I laughed. I laughed with her, kissing her with numb lips. She kissed back. We pulled away in sync, Laying down in the grass, my head on her stomach.

"I love you so much, Wednesday." She said, playing with my braids.

"I love you too." I said, not hesitating anymore." 

She smiled. I cracked a smile.

Tonight has been amazing.. I wish it'll never end.

.................................

"LADIES!" 

Oh shit.

-Word count- 1048

A\N: Hey guysss~! So just to clarifly, they're not drunk.

Also, I hope you enjoyed this! I noticed my reads are going down on this, and I'm hoping to get more, so If you could, please share this to anyone and everyone who you think would enjoy it! :D

Anyway byeeee~<3