Valentines day special

-Wednesday POV- Underaged drinking, some angst, slight lemon(girlxgirl)

This takes place near the end of senior year.

I walked to Enid's side of the room, after just having gotten out of the shower. I was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, with fishnets underneath and a black belt with holes and chains. I wore a black lacy tank top, paired with a dark grey flannel with a hood.

"Angle. How do I look?" I asked, tapping her shoulder, as she was on facetime with our friends.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Wow.. You look amazing darling." She said, standing up.

"Thank you." I said, my cheeks likely dusted with a deep crimson color.

She lifted me into her arms, and held my bridal style. She kissed my cheek before smiling and sitting back down, me in her lap.

"Bruh why can't I have a relationship like this??" Yoko said, making a pouty face.

"Girl hush, You and Davina got something going on, it's painfully obvious." Bianca said, painting her nails.

"Says you, miss single pringle." Yoko said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Happily. I don't need no man, or woman to live my life. I am perfectly fine on my own." She said, closing the bottle of polish, and picking up a glossy top coat.

"Both of you shut up, your annoying." Xavier said, flipping off the camera.

"What's his problem?" Eugene asked.

"He's just tired. We stayed up late last night working on drawing techniques. He was showing me how to blend." Ajax said, running his hand up and down his boyfriends back, who was sitting on his lap.

"Makes since. But do you all have any plans? Seeing as it's valentines day." Enid asked. I held my breath, not wanting to give away my plans for the evening.

"Davina ad I are going to a movie, and then we're gonna come back to my dorm and spend the night." Yoko said, her cheeks slightly pink.

"Xavier and I are gonna stay in and order pizza and watch movies." Ajax said, fixing his beanie.

"Eugene and I are going out. As friends. His boyfriend is out of town visiting his mom. We're gonna get food and then have a sleepover." Bianca said, Eugene smiled in agreement.

"What about you guys? What are you doing?" Eugene asked, talking to Enid and I.

"I didn't have anything planned, and Wednesday said she had something planned, but refuses to tell me what it is." Enid said, playfully grumbling at the last part.

"It's a surprise." I said, putting my hand on her waist under the table, out of view from the camera.

"Cool. Anyway I don't know about you all, but I'm hungry. Meet in the cafeteria in 10?" Bianca asked.

"Sure!" Eugene and Yoko said, in sync.

"We're going back to bed for a while." Ajax said, standing and holding his boyfriend with on arm.

"I suppose so." I said, coldly.

"All right, well see you soon!" She said, hanging up the call. I did the same.

"'Enid, let's get ready." I said, pulling her off my lap gently.

She walked to her closet and picked out an outfit to match mine, only with her own preferred color pallet. 

We finished getting ready, and walked to the cafeteria, where we met everyone else.

-Time skip-