Chapter 17

-Wednesday POV-

TW! Implied SH, Underaged drinking(No drunk scenes)

We walked into the dorm, both drenched from the rain, as my parasol was more for blocking out sun, to keep my completion as mother says. 

"I'm sorry about your parasol darling, maybe we'll put it on the balcony to dry." Enid said, taking off her long coat, and tossing it onto the balcony to dry. 

"Don't worry about that for now. For now I only hope the area I planned to prepare our food is dry enough. There is quite a few trees so perhaps they helped keep to much water from reaching the ground." I said, taking off my coat and doing the same.

"I hope so too. now lets change." Enid said, walking to her dresser, and pulling out a pair of light blue jeans, and a girl in red T-shirt. She paired it with a black studded belt, and pink, pastel goth boots.

I walked to my closet, and began looking through my drawers. I settled on a black turtle neck, baggy black ripped jeans, and a dark grey flannel on top. I paired it with a black bullet belt, and a pair of black, punk boots. A gift from my lovely.. girlfriend.

I walked into the bathroom, leaving Enid to change in the main room.

I slipped my shirt over my head, immediately replacing it with the turtle neck I had chosen. I then slipped my shoes and socks off, followed bye my leggings. I put the jeans in place of the leggings, and finished off with my bullet belt and flannel. I then pulled on a new pair of socks, and my boots overtop of that. 

"Are you finished changing, angel?" I asked, now more comfortable using nicknames.

"Yes! You can come out now!" I heard her say.

I opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

"How do I look?" She asked, one hand on her hip, the other ruffling her multicolored hair.

"You look.. lovely. Almost as if you were a real angel." I said, whispering the last bit.

She smiled, walking to me and placing her hands around my waist. Spiders crawled in my stomach, my face going hot.

"Thank you dear, you look ravishing as well." She said, kissing my cheek.

We stayed like that before we were interrupted by a tapping at the window. It was Thing.

Enid ran to open it, happy to see Thing after a whole day of being without him.

"Hello, Thing." I said, hiding any and all emotion.

Enid picked him up, placing him onto her desk.

"Ohhhh, can Thing come with us to help cook? Or rather help you." Enid asked, smiling.

"He can come, but I cook alone, and especially not with them. Not after what happened last time." I said, glaring at Thing.

"Well can he at least help cut vegetables?" Enid asked, doing puppy eyes.

"He's not good with knives, but we'll be fine. Now, lets begin prepping." I said, rolling up my sleeves and opening the bag of goods.

I pulled out the carrots, peppers, cucumber, scallions, and garlic. I also pulled out a bag of steamed rice cakes and a small tub of gochujang.

"Ah, I forgot to mention that this dish is quite spicy, I hope that's all right." I said, looking to Enid who was admiring the vegetables.

"Oh yeah, that's all right, I love spicy food!" She said, smiling.

"All right, but if it's to spicy, I'll use whatever's leftover to make you something else." I said, doubting her spice tolerance.

"All right dear, now lets start cutting everything. We'll cut the garlic when we get to the spot, since it was as very strong smell." Enid said, taking the peppers.