Chapter 12

-Wednesday POV-

A\N: I wanna give credit to these lovely humans for the name of the barista, AKA Eugene's future husband-

@Marcyispretty @Childlegsoup @marvlefan3000ty @Onxy_x_ 

His name and more info on him will be revealed later on, and in an A\N as well.

We were now back at the school.

"I see your busy. I'm gonna go find Xavier." I said, standing up from the spot on the floor where I was sitting.

"Aww okay!" Eugene said. They had been texting the barista all morning.

"By the way, did you ever get his name?" 

"Oh.. yeah."

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

"His name is Rowan Ray Andres. But he said it was alright just to call him Gray."

I felt my chest tighten.

"Rowan?" I said, balling up the side of my dress in my fist.

"You still miss him? Even after he.. you know?"

"He was my first crush. He reminded me of my childhood lover." I said, not caring of what Rowan did.

"We can always go visit his grave. Even though his body was never recovered, they still put out a headstone."

"It's not the same." I mumbled, clenching my fist.

"Well I heard that Xavier has one of his old jackets left in his closet. If you want, I'll break into his room with you later to steal it." They said, standing up and hugging me.

"That would be nice. Thank you Eugene." I said, hugging back.

"Well, I'd better get going." I said, letting go from the hug.

"Oh okay. I'm going to the weathervane to see Ro- Grey." They said, putting their phone in their pocket and grabbing their bag.

"Sure. You'll be good alone? Should I come with you?" I asked, dusting off my dress.

"I'll be okay. I'll see you soon!" Eugene said, hugging me one last time before running off.

I sighed, and began walking to Xavier's art studio. I assume that's where he is.

-Time skip-

I knocked on the door, before walking in.

I was surprised to see Ajax there to.

"Oh. Am I interrupting something?" I asked, closing the door behind me.

"Oh, no your fine dear. We were just talking about.. an assignment!" Xavier said, putting down his paint brush before walking up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Oh okay." I said. taking off the jacket as it was pretty warm in there.

"I thought you'd be going with Eugene? I saw them get on the bus and assumed you were in front of them." Ajax said, jumping off the table where he was sitting.

"He's going to see Grey. Some normie barista." I said, walking to a stool in the middle of the room.

"I thought his name was Rowan?" Ajax said.

"Well he said we can call him Grey. I'm not comfortable calling him that." I said, taking off my bag and setting it next to me.

"I get that. Sorry if I upset either of you." Ajax said, picking up a book and flipping through the pages.