Chapter 13

-Wednesday POV- GirlxGirl lemon

I walked into my dorm, to find Enid sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone. It was lunch, and we did agree to meet here at this time.

"Hello Enid." I said, closing and locking the door behind me.

"Oh hey Weds! I was starting to thin k you weren't gonna show." Enid said, sitting up and putting her phone on silent.

"I wouldn't stand you up. I've only don that once. Joel wanted to meet at a park, I hate parks." I said, sitting on the bed next to her.

"Who's Jo-"

"That's a story for another day. Now why did you wanna meet here?" I asked, cutting her off.

"Oh, Yoko sent me some pics that you need to see." Enid said, opening her phone gallary to a locked folder.

She scrolled a bit, and tapped on a photo of Xavier and Ajax. They were kissing.

"Holy hell he's gay?" I asked, staring at my 'boyfriend' in the photo.

"Apparently. I knew Ajax was bi, but I didn't think he'd cheat on me tbh." Enid said, clicking her phone off.

"Wait, how did Yoko get these?" I asked, wondering why she was spying on us in the first place.

"No idea, she won't tell me no matter how many blood bags and wads of cash I offer." Enid said, putting her hand on my thigh. I felt my face get warm. Damnit.

"Understandable. Now what are you doing? I thought we agreed we wouldn't do anything of this sort until we broke up with them." I said, looking at her hand on top of my mid length skirt.

"Sorry, we don't have to. I just figured that since they were cheating on us, you wouldn't mind." Enid said, slowly pulling her hand away.

I don't know why, but I reached for her hand, and put it right back where it was.

"I don't mind, I've just.. I've never kissed another female before." I admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"Neither have I.. but I guess there's a first time for everything." Enid said, moving her hand to my waist. My stomach filled with spiders. What is this feeling..?

We looked at each other for a moment, before leaning in. I was just closing my eyes, until I saw Yoko, Xavier, Ajax, and Eugene outside our window. I pulled back, and stood to go confront them.

"What's wro-" Enid said, cutting herself off when she noticed the group outside our window.

"What the hell guys? You can't just peak in on us. And Ajax, Xavier, Yoko. What were you all up to?"  I asked, opening the window angrily.

"We were all working on getting you guys together. We know you both liked each other, so we tried to make it work for you guys. Looks like it worked." Yoko said, smiling.

"As much as I hate this, I respect the work you put io this without me suspecting a thing." I said, folding my arms.

"Gotta respect her, she's the queen of all this after all." Eugene said, smiling like an idiot.

"Why did you tag along with them?" I asked, confused.

"I wanted to see my best friend finally get to be happy. You've liked Enid forever, and wanted to get the chance to see a smile that lasted more then 0.1 second on you face." They said, smiling.

"Understandable." I said, It was silent before I spoke again.

"Can you all leave now? We were in the middle of something." I said, ushering them off our balcony.