Chapter 21

-Wednesday POV- Underaged drinking

"Okay, where would everyone like to get lunch?" I asked, holding Enid's shopping bags, along with my own.

"I vote taco bell." Ajax said.

"I don't eat fast food. And I am quite hungry now." I said, disgusted by the thought of eating something so greasy.

"Yeah, I also can't eat taco bell." Yoko said, bluntly.

Bianca nodded, and Eugene smiled awkwardly.

"Oh. Well what about an Italian place? They have one downtown, I hear they has the best margarita pizza." Enid said, knowing my taste for the dish.

"That sounds good. Everyone else agree?" I asked, looking back to everyone else. 

There was a string of agreements. I cracked a smile in satisfaction.

"Well then, let's go. Do you know the name of the place, Angel?" I asked, looking to her, slightly tilting my head up.

She smiled as a way of saying yes, and we all went to the bus stop, where James picked us up and took us to the restaurant.

-Time skip-

We walked it, and went to a large booth, that wrapped around a sightly smaller table. It's big enough for the 7 of us though.

We sat down, and waited for someone to take our orders.

"Hello! My names Winnie, I'll be your server today!" A woman said. She had dark skin, with light patches. Her hair was in to large fluffy buns above her shoulders. 

"Hello. What would everyone like?" I asked, looking around the table.

"I think we'll get 1 large margarita pizza. That sound good to everyone?" Xavier asked, looking at everyone, who had all smiled or nodded in agreement. It was only Yoko and I who had not agreed.

"Yoko, Wednesday, that sound good?" Eugene asked.

"To me, that sounds delightful. But Yoko, however, can't eat it. It contains garlic." I said, looking over to Yoko who was frantically scanning the menu for a garlic free dish.

"Yes I apologize. I can't have garlic, do you perhaps recommend anything without it, or something that will taste good without it?" Yoko asked, making sure her fangs were visible as she spoke.

"Ah that's all right! We actually have a small selection of garlic free pasta sauces, it would be right under the dessert menu." The waitress said, just having finished writing down the margarita pizza.

Before Yoko got the chance to look at the selection, I spoke,

"She'll have the garlic free tomato pasta sauce over angle hair noodles served with ground beef." I said. Everyone looked over to me.

"That all right with you ma'am?"

"I'm paying, and I say she's getting that one." I said, coldly.

"Uhm, you are aware that's the most expensive one right-?" The server asked, looking at me.

"I don't care. She'll have that. And could we get some mozzarella sticks?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Uhm.. yes." She said, writing down the remainder of the order.

"And what to drink?" She asked.

"Iced tea."

"Make it 2!"

"3."

"And you?" She asked, looking to Ajax.

"A bottle of wine and 6 beers. I'm paying for it." He said.