Chapter 11

-Wednesday POV- 

A\N: This takes place of December 3rd ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

I woke up still in Enid's bed, with her asleep in my lap. I was about to wake her up, before remembering we don't have classes today.

I scanned to room, noticing a drop of blood on the floor, indicating that Yoko was here, probably last night. She does have a spare key.

I began playing with Enid's hair, resisting the urge to kiss her on the forehead. I have a boyfriend now. I can't do things like that, it's wrong. 

After about 10 minuets, Enid had woken up.

"Good morning roomie. How did you sleep?" She asked, still laying in my lap, only now looking up at me, with her hand on my cheek.

"Fine. And you seem very comfortable." I teased, feeling my face get hot.

"Your really warm, should you go to the infirmary?" Enid asked, feeling my face, but not having seen the blush that was likely covering my cheeks.

"No, I'm fine." I said, turning away to prevent her from seeing the blush on my face.

"You sure Wednesday? Your really-" She cut herself off, noticing the blush on my face. Damn it.

"Don't say anything.." I said, turning around to bury my face in the pillow. 

"I won't, but I will do this~" Enid said, sitting up and kissing my neck.

I felt my face get even warmer. I think I'm gonna explode.

"ENID WHAT THE HECK!?" I yelled, trying(but failing to) hide the embarrassment in my voice.

She laughed, and continued kissing up my neck, until she eventually grabbed my face and turned me around to face her.

"What are you doing-? You have a boyfriend, and sadly, I do to."

"I've been meaning to dump him anyway. I've liked you since you first got here, but I never said anything seeing how romance repulsed you were. But now I know you like me back. So why did you ask out Xavier if you don't even like him?" Enid said, rubbing her thumb on my cheek.

"I.. I wanted to get over you. But I couldn't, so I decided to ask him out in attempt to forget about you, but It only made me think of you more." I said, betraying the promise I made to myself.

"I knew all that. I just wanted to hear you say it. Thing told me everything last night while you were asleep." Enid said, pointing to the guilty hand on her desk.

I decided I'd deal with him later.

"But we're both still in relationships. Please, wait until we dump them. I refuse to cheat, even if that means finally getting what I want. We'll ask them to meet up tonight at Xavier's art studio, and we'll break up with them at the same time there." I said, lightly pushing her off.

"I understand, I'll text Ajax and tell him to make sure Xavier knows. 8:00 tonight at Xavier's art studio. Right after lights out." Enid said, sitting up across from me, crossing her legs.

"Thank you for respecting my boundaries. I just hate the idea of cheating, even if it's in a relationship I never wanted to be in." I said, cracking a smile.

"I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable." Enid said, brushing through her blond hair with her fingers.

I cracked a smile, and got off the bed.

"Well, I'm gonna go meet Eugene, we agreed to meet for breakfast at 7:45, and it's currently 7:25." I said, walking to my side of the room.

"Okay! I actually agreed the same with Yoko." Enid said, getting up to get dressed as well.