Chapter 19

-Wednesday POV- TW! Implied SH, suicide attempt, and abuse

By now, we had already snuck back in, and were looking for sleep wear.

"Oh, Wens I got us something! Not gonna lie, I kinda forgot about it, but look!" Enid said, taking a bag from under her desk.

It was labeled 'Hot topic'. 

"They're matching pajama pants! Mine have My Melody and your have Kuromi!" She said, handing me my pants. 

They were light purple, decorated with some cartoon character.

"I will inform you, I don't appreciate the bright colors on this, but I will tolerate it for your sake." I said, taking the pants and walking into my closet to change. 

"I know they're not exactly your style, but I thought you'd like them, or at least wear them." She said, changing into hers once my closet door shut.

"Mhm." I hummed, pulling on the pants, and pairing it with a black tank top, and a pair of black fuzzy socks.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said. I opened the door and walked out.

She had on her pajama pants, paired with a white tank top and a pair of white fuzzy socks. 

"How do we always manage to match, without even trying?" She asked, jokingly, as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm not sure. I don't mind matching with you. I actually quite enjoy it." I said, laying my head on her shoulder. 

She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I do to." She said softly, before scooping me into her arms.

"What are you doing, Sinclair?" I asked, glaring into her blue eyes.

"Taking you to bed, I wanna cuddle." She said, smiling.

I sighed playfully, and allowed her to carefully set me down on her bed.

I got settled under the covers, and she did the same next to me.

I felt my face go warm, before scooting over, forcing her arms around my waist. I buried my face in her chest, allowing her to pay with my hair as she giggled.

"Goodnight, darling." She said, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, angel." I said, nuzzling into her neck.

We both slowly drifted off to sleep.

-Time skip-

I woke up to Enid already out of bed, sitting at her desk on her laptop. She was recording for her blog, so I decided not to bother her. I sat up in the bed, grabbing a book she had set on the nightstand for me. 

I opened it, and before I got a chance to start reading, I heard her voice.

"Ah, good morning Wens! Wanna come record with me? I was just talking about you!" She  said, smiling and holding her arms open for me to come sit on her lap. 

"You won't take no for an answer, will you?" I asked, raising and eyebrow playfully, yet tired.

"Nope!" She said, smiling innocently.

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed, sitting in her lap.

"Can they see me?" I asked, noticing it said 'recording live' in the top corner of her screen.

"Yep! All though it's just our friends watching now." She said, one hand on my waist to make sure I don't fall.

"Who would that be?" I asked, looking as messages took up half the screen.