Why did he leave?

You awoke to your father sitting on your bed.

     "Y/N.. The cops are here." Your anxiety immediately spikes "What!? Why!? Did something happen?!-" your father put his hand on your shoulder as you sat up.

     "Y/N.. They're gonna tell you things about me that aren't true. You can't listen to them. They're trying to keep us apart. Promise me you won't listen." "I promise Dad." He smiles as the sound of our living room door burst open and yelling follows. Your father sighs and ruffles your hair before standing up and walking out into the living room.

     "Dad!? No, Dad no!!" You screamed as you stood up and ran into your living room to see your father being handcuffed and taken out the house.

     You could feel your eyes welling up with tears as you ran outside. "Dad! No! No let him go!!" You screamed.

     You were grabbed by a cop stopping you from running after your father.

     He was pushed into a cop car and driven away as you were let go and the other cops drove off as you collapsed.

     Shaken from what just happened, you start shaking.

     Your kind, passionate father.. Being arrested? It didn't make sense.

     You sat there for what seemed like hours before you just laid down and went to sleep on the lawn.

~A few days later~

     You awoke to your home phone ringing. You groan and get up answering the phone.

     "Y/N Velseb speaking." "Hey lambchop.." "Dad!? Dad where are you! What happened!? Why were you arrested-" You got cut off by your father.

     "Lambchop, listen. I need you to leave that house immediately. You need to find someone to live with. I.. I'm not coming home anytime soon. I'm so sorry."

     You reply with a sad sigh "Alright Dad. I'll pack a bag." "Thank you lambchop.. Remember our promise?" "Don't believe anything they say about you. I know Dad." "Good. I love you lambchop.."

     "I love you too-" you were cut off by him hanging up.

     You drop to your knees and scream. You were so mad. You want to kill the cops for taking away your father.

      You eventually got up and packed your bag with clothes and your old butcher toys. They were the only things you still had from him now.

     You zip up your backpack and leave your house, walking around looking for a store to stay in.

     Since it was quite cold out, you didn't want to sleep in the cold again.

     After a few minutes of walking, you come across a candy store.

     You sigh and walk inside towards the counter "Hey, is this place open 24 hours?" The cashier sighs "Yea, sadly."

     You nod and walk around trying to not seem like you were loitering.

     After a few minutes of you examining the same place the cashier walks over to you.

     "Kid, do you need a place to stay?" You flinch and turn to him, nervously chuckling. "How'd you know?"

     "You've been examining the same two candy bars for 10 minutes." He replies raising an eyebrow.

     "Sorry.." you whisper out as he sighs, walks into the back talking to someone.

     He comes back in over to you holding keys and a jacket. "Come on kid, let's go."

     You were slightly confused but went with the man since you knew all the human bodies weak spots. Your father made sure of that.

     Once you got to his house he unlocked the door and you both enter.

     You stand in the doorway awkwardly as the man motions for you to step inside.

     You step inside and you notice immediately that it was a lot cleaner than yours.

     "You wanna see your room?" The man spoke up, startling you slightly.

     "Oh, uhm yes please." You reply looking at the man..

     He walks up the stairs and opens a guest room that was well decorated.

     You walk inside slightly drooling at how pretty it was.

     The man chuckles and says, "this is where you'll be staying. I'll be in the room next to you, if you need anything just knock. Me or my boyfriend can help you."

     He walks into his room as you close your door. You set your backpack on your bed wrapping your body around it and dozing off to sleep.