What happened?

You once again woke up in the hospital.

     This time, you were hooked up to IV and had bandages over your chest and back.

     You slightly shift to see your father with his head on the bed, shaking.

     You can hear him whimpering under his breath.

     You look around the room more, trying to see if Kevin or Streber were there.

     You slowly lift your hand and put it on your fathers head, gently playing with his hair, as you did when you were a kid.

     He froze and looked up at you, sobbing.

     You could see how much pain he was in and all you could do was smile.

     "Y/N.. I-I never meant for any of this to happen.. I-I promised myself no harm would come to you.."

     Your smile slightly falters as you remember what he did to Kevin.

     The blood splattering, the pained grunts he let out. All by his hands.

     You take your hand off his head turning away to look at something else.

     Your father gently grabs your hand.

     "Y/N I didn't know who they were.. I thought they were insignificant.. Please.. You have to understand.."

     You scoff, and pull your hand away once more.

     You wanted to yell. You wanted to scream.

     You wanted to make sure he understood what they were to you.

     You wanted to tell him how much you hated his guts for abandoning you.

     You wanted to make him feel the same pain you felt when he left. You wanted to grab his knife and stab him.

     Stab him over and over until his lifeless body lay there covered in his own blood.

     You could feel your father stand up and tower over you.

     You slowly look over at him.

     He had the same sick look he did when he tried to murder you, Kevin and Streber.

     Your heart sinks. Was he going to kill you? Kidnap you? Leave you? Your thoughts raced.

     You reach up to touch him, but he pulls away.

     "I'll see you around Y/N."

     He walks out as you lay there stunned.

     After a few moments of listening to the humming of the lights, Kevin walks in.

     Your heart skips a beat as your eyes fills with tears.

     He was alive! He looks at you and practically ran over to you holding your hand.