How did she.. Survive?

You wake up to the smell of bacon being cooked.

     You stretch as you hear someone chuckle.

     "Knew that'd wake you up." You whine and walk into the kitchen.

     "Do I at least get some?" Streber chuckles and smiles turning to you.

     "Mhm! I already had lunch." He says turning the stove off.

    Lunch? You look at the clock and realize it was 3 pm.

     "Whaaaa.." Streber laughs at your confusion putting the bacon on a plate with eggs.

     "Apparently seeing your father made you quite tired." He chuckles out.

     "Yea.. Guess so." You stare at the ground remembering the events of yesterday.

     "Well, foods done kiddo." Streber hands you the plate snapping you out of your thoughts as you grab it and sat on the floor of the kitchen starting to eat.

     Streber chuckles and pats your head walking out of the kitchen.

     You sigh and continue eating your food.

     You hear Streber leave for work and just sit on the floor, plate in hand.

     After a few minutes the doorbell rings.

     You groan, putting your plate on the floor and got up, answering the door to see your neighbor and two kids wearing Halloween costumes.

     "Hello, uhm Kevin and Streber aren't home right now." You state as your neighbor smiles.

     "Oh that's alright! I was actually hoping to see you. I've seen you helping with the kids around the neighborhood and I was wondering if you could babysit them real quick? I can give you 20, it's just for about half an hour." She replied.

     You looked down at the kids then at your neighbor. "Yea, alright."

     You let the kids in as your Neighbor gave you a 20.

     You smile and close the door turning to the kids. "Alright, what do you guys want to do?" You stared as they thought.

     The kids eventually decide on coloring.

     You grab some crayons and a few coloring books you bought a while ago and set them in front of the kids zoning out as they started coloring.

     A few minutes later you were snatched from your thoughts hearing a loud shatter from behind you.

     "Kids. Go upstairs, hide, and don't come out until you hear me say cinnamon, okay?" You whispered out.

     The boys nod and run upstairs going to hide.

     You slowly stand up to go to the cause of the shatter. Although when you arrive, nothing is there but glass.

     You jump as you felt a hand go over your mouth along with a knife to your throat. The knife was pressed hard enough to make your throat bleed.

     "Hello Y/N." A familiar voice called out..

     It.. It couldn't be. You thought she died.

     You couldn't even muster up words as the woman chuckled.

     "Surprised? Me too. I thought for sure your father killed me. Turns out, I was in a coma. So guess what happens now~" She creepily stated.

     Your heart sinks as she presses the knife harder into your skin.

     All of a sudden you hear a shatter as the woman collapses.

     You flip around to see Kevin standing with a broken bottle and eyes wide.

     "Y/N are you okay!? I thought-" he was interrupted by you running into his arms, hugging him tightly.

     He froze for a second then smiled and hugged you back "I got your back kiddo."

     "Kevin?" Kevin flips around recognizing the voice and getting a frown.

     You look down at the boys who had come down from upstairs.

     You run towards them hugging them tightly.

     "I'm so happy you boys are okay! Now why did you come downstairs. I told you to stay up there!" You slightly shouted out.

     You look at the kids with a frown as they look away apologizing.

     "Good. Now run, I'm gonna get ya!" You yelled out, standing up and going into a scary pose.

     They giggle and run around the house with you following closely behind.

     After making Kevin watch the kids, you bandage your neck. You were quickly getting light headed, and you had to keep the kids distracted.

     Kevin calls the cops to tell them what happened.

     After the cops came and took the body, Kevin cleaned up while you and the boys chose a show to watch.

     They decided on Happy Fella. You turned it on and fell asleep almost immediately.

     You later heard the doorbell and woke up standing up.

     "That, must be your ride" you said to the kids as they got up and run to the door.

     You chuckle and open the door to see your neighbor once again.

     "I hope they weren't too much trouble." She chuckled out, as the kids hugged her legs.

     "They were angels, bring them anytime." You replied with a smile.

     She smiled and walked away with the kids.

     You smile and close the door immediately passing out, falling to the ground with a loud thud.