Going home.

You wake up in a hospital bed with a groan. You feel something in your arm and wrapped around your neck.

     You looked around to find Kevin crying while Streber tries to comfort him.

     "Kevin?.." you managed to whisper out which made him jump and turn to you with a look of happiness and fear.

     "Y/N! Oh my god you're awake! I thought you died after you passed out! I was so worried!" He shouted out.

     You smile and hold out your hand to hold his.

     "I'm alright Kevin.. I promise." He smiles holding your hand as he wipes his tears.

     "Y/N we were so worried.. Who was that woman?" You sigh and slowly sit up with Kevin helping you.

     "That.. Was my mother." Both of them had a look of slight shock.

     They never heard you talk about your mother, always about your father. But your mother? They always assumed she was dead. And so did you.

     "When I was younger she.. She tried to kill me." Their eyes widen once more.

     "She locked me in my own room and shoved a knife into my arm."

     You show them the scar that you had from the knife on your arm.

     "My father was furious. Banging on the door and screaming. He eventually broke down the door, but it knocked both me and my Mom out cold."

     You look up at Kevin and Streber who were both still as shocked as before, but Streber had started crying.

     "I was five." This is the information that seemed to shock them the most.

    You all sat in silence for a few moments that felt like forever until a doctor walks in.

     "Oh. Y/N's awake. Well, that's good! You can all hear the update." The doctor blurts out.

     You all look at the doctor who sits on his stool.

     "Y/N, you should try not to strain your voice, and try to eat soft food. But, once your fathers.."

     The doctor continues on, but you tune him out after hearing him call them your fathers.

     You looked at both of them. I mean.. Weren't they at this point? They cared for you, protected you, and stayed by your side all this time.

     You were snapped out of your thoughts by Kevin wrapping his arm around you.

     "Hear that? You get to come home!" He smiles with his reply.

     You smile, excited to lay in your bed and not do anything for a few days.

     The doctor gave Streber a clipboard as he started filling it out as Kevin turns on the TV in the room knowing it would take a while for Streber to fill it out.

     You look up at the TV while Kevin turns on one of your favorite TV shows.

     After Streber filled out the clipboard you get dressed.

    You then wait for the doctor to come back.

     Once the doctor comes back he reminds you to not strain your voice and to eat soft foods, then tells you you could leave before leaving himself.

     After Kevin and Streber help you out of bed, you all left the hospital and got into Kevin's car.

     Kevin drove home as you fell asleep in the backseat.

     After you feel that one turn you wake up and groan.

     Streber glances at you making sure you were okay as Kevin pulls into the driveway.

     You sit up and open your door, standing up bracing yourself on the car.

     Streber exits the car and helps you walk inside.

     He helps you up the stairs, laying you in bed.

     You laid in bed smiling, missing the comfort.

    He pats your head before walking out and closing the door.

     You snuggle up to your plushie that Streber made you of a raw T-bone steak.

     You fall asleep quite quickly as you were exhausted.