What have you done.

You wake up in your bed under the covers snuggled up to your T-bone plushie.

     You rub your eyes as you sit up, looking around the room.

     There was a TV tray with a bowl of Ramen along with some water with ice, and a note next to your bed.

     You scoot over to the TV tray and grab the note.

      It read: "Mornin' lambchop. Made you some Ramen, Kevin's at the hospital recovering, and I'm at work. Be careful if you go anywhere please."

     You slightly smile and pick up the Ramen starting to eat the lukewarm noodles as you drift into your thoughts.

     Once you finish the Ramen, you grt dressed into a hoodie and sensible pants before walking downstairs.

      You walk into the kitchen, opening the fridge to check if you had groceries. Nope.

     You sigh and grab some money from the groceries jar before putting on shoes and walking out of your house.

     Once you get to the grocery store, you grab a cart and walk around getting some necessities, and a lot of meat.

     You know your father liked cooking with meat so you bought a lot.

     You walk over to the candy aisle which was somehow still filled with candy.

     You grab a few bags since you had a sweet tooth and look around for anything you might need.

     The feeling of you being watched was a little overwhelming though.

     You shrugged it off and grab a few more things before going to check out.

     The feeling remains, if not getting stronger.

     After you paid and left, you went to the back of the store, to finally see who was watching you.

     You put down your bags and sigh, leaning against the wall of the store.

     You close your eyes as someone approaches.

     They grab your arm tight enough to break it, and your eyes shoot open.

     You turn to them, and it was a middle aged man.

     Of course you wouldn't be able to fight back, if you didn't know all the human bodies weak spots.

     You jabbed at one of many pressure points and the man let you go growling.

     You back up as the man approaches you, with a glare.

     You kick in his knee, grab him by the hair then slam his head against the wall over and over until he stops fighting back.

     You drop his head and his body collapses.

     You stand there shaken by what just happened.

     You kneel down and check his pulse.

     Your heart sinks in horror. He had no pulse.

     You had just killed a man in broad daylight.

     You grab your bags and run.

     You run home as your eyes start to well up with tears.

     You need comfort. You need your father.

     You run into the house dropping your bags and checking all the rooms in the house for him but he was in none.

     You whimper as your tears start falling down your face.

     There was only one butcher shop in town, and you knew they'd immediately accept him if he applied.

     Boys n Grills. You swing open your door making sure to close it afterwards as you sprint to the butcher shop.

     Luckily it wasn't that far away, it was walking distance from your house.

     Once you saw Boys n Grills your pace quickens.

     You swing open the doors to see Jake as he waved.

     You don't care at the moment.

     You hop over the counter and run into the back.

     You look between the four places for the butchers, your eyes landing on your father.

     Jake runs in to try and stop you as you run to your father wrapping your arms around him as if he was dying.

     He was slightly startled by you and set his cleaver down looking at Jake then at you.

     You start shaking and whimpering and he immediately holds you in his arms kissing the top of your head.

     "I got you lambchop. I got you."

     He shoos Jake back into the front, fhen kneels down putting his hand on your shoulder.

     You stand there staring at the floor, sobbing.

     "Lambchop, what's wrong? What happened?"

     You couldn't muster up words as you hold out your hands to your father.

     One of them had blood on it and he could immediately smell it.

     He looks shocked for a second before slightly smiling before remembering he had to comfort you.

     "Now lambchop, what made you do this? I need you to breathe, calm down, and talk to me."

     You take deep breaths and as you calm down you sighed.

     "He.. He was staring at me.. And tried to grab me.. So I bashed his skull into a wall.."

     Your father didn't know what to do.

     Comfort you, be proud, go eat the assholes corpse?

     You slowly look up at him. "Dad.. I.. I don't wanna be a murderer.."

      He was immediately snapped from his thoughts as he looked at you.

     "Lambchop, you're not a murderer. I promise."

      You slightly smile at your father as he stands up, take off his work clothes, clock out and picks you up walking home.

     You were so exhausted once the adrenaline ran out, so you pass out in his arms.