He was a great Dad.

"And where could the little lambchop be?" You giggle and cover your mouth.

     You hear him slowly trudge over to your hiding spot. "Hmmm.. Where could they be?" "Rahhh!!" You yell as you pop out slightly startling the large man you called Dad.

     He gasped then backed up acting afraid before scooping you up and pretending to gobble you up. (Little did you know.)

     You giggled and squirmed as he smiled and set you down hearing a door open his smile faltered.

     "Go play with your toys, okay lambchop?" You nod and run off to your room to play butcher with your toys.

     As you played you heard some yelling and you sighed grabbing your headphones putting them on.

     You played some of your favorite music as a kid faintly hearing your father scream as a door was shut.

     You could feel his footsteps practically running towards your room, you looked up and saw your father.. Crying? He never cried.

      He dropped to his knees and you took off your headphones running over to him immediately hugging him as tight as you could.

     "Don't cry Dad.. It's okay. I'm here." You smile and look up at him as he wipes his tears and smiles back. "Thank you lambchop.."

     You giggled as he ruffles your hair "Daaaad, you'll mess it up!" He chuckles and stands up.

     "Oh uhm. Lambchop? Can you do me a favor?" "Of course!" "Grab your backpack, and fill it with your favorite toys and clothes okay?"

     You nodded as he walked away into his room. You happily grab your backpack grabbing your butcher toys and favorite clothes putting them in your backpack and zipping it up.

     You place it by your door and sit on your bed taking out crayons and your coloring book.

     Your mother bursts in holding a knife. You look up at her "Mom? Why do you have a knife?" "Stay-stay still kiddo."

     She approaches you as you sit there waiting as she sat on your bed. "Don't.. Don't scream." You nod, confused as she raises the knife grabbing onto your arm pulling it towards her.

     "Mom? What-what are you doing?" She akes a deep breath and looks you in the eyes "What has to be done."

                GORE WARNING

She slowly slides the knife down into your forearm. You scream bloody murder trying to pull away as you heard your fathers heavy steps running to your room banging on the door.

     "Lizzie, let go of my kid! Do not make me break this damn door!" You hear your father scream as you started crying and pleading for your mother to stop.

     Your fathers screams stop as he rams into your door shattering the hinges as it flung straight at you and your mother. It hits you and everything went black.

     You open your eyes sometime later to see your father holding you, crying and pleading. You whimpered and close your eyes once again.