Not this time.

You awake to Streber swinging open your door, drenched in blood.

     "Y/N!" You sit up and run to Streber dropping to your knees.

     "Streber what happened!?" You shout out.

     "Y/N run.." Streber whimpers out before he collapses, life fleeing from his eyes.

     "Streber!!" You drop to your knees holding him tightly, your eyes filling with tears.

     You hear things shatter downstairs as you flinch.

     You set Streber down as you stand up and run downstairs to go call an ambulance.

     You see a body being thrown against the wall as you sneak towards the phone.

     You watch the body fall and struggle to get back up.

     Your father walks over to them and grabs them by the throat.

     You dial the cops as your father throws the body into the living room.

     You stare at the body in fear as you realize who it is.

     "Ah, Y/N. Nice to see you again."

     How!? How does she keep surviving!?

      You back up as she grabbed at you managing to grab your ankle. You scream in terror as you struggle to pull away.

     Your father was not pleased with her actions.

     He runs at your mother grabbing her wrist and twisting it tightly, causing her to let go.

     He then grabs her by the throat causing a loud snap to echo through the house as the cops picked up.

     You and your father were both breathing heavily.

     As you struggle to get your breathing under control, your father took the phone.

     "Yea, the lady came back. We also need two ambulances."

     Two?.. You look around as your mind raced on why he said two. Your breathing quickening, you hear quiet grunting from the kitchen.

     Kevin. You attempt to scramble to your feet but fail, your breathing rendering you useless.

     Your father kneels down and puts a hand on your shoulder.

     "Deep breaths lambchop." As you slowly got your breathing under control, the cops arrive.

     Your father hears them pulling up and sighs ruffling your head before running out the back door.

     You sit there, not knowing what to do as the cops burst through the door.

     They run upstairs, to the kitchen, and to you.

     You fumble with words as they ask you if you were alright.

     After what seems like just moments, they left with Kevin, your mother and Streber.

     You sit there in shock. You don't know what to do. So you sit there.

      After sitting for what feels like forever, your father walks in through the back and towards you.

     He sits down next to you and open his arms.

     You slowly lay against him, whimpering.

     He scoops you up in his arms, holding you gently yet tightly.

     You finally feel safe. In his arms.

     "Try to sleep, lambchop. You need it."

     You sigh knowing you did, and close your eyes.