Visiting dear old Dad.

(This is like.. a year after Bob goes to jail and you move in with Kevin and Streber.)

     You walk into Candy Club holding Kevin's jacket with a smile "Hey Kev-.. in.."

     You stop dead in your tracks as you saw Kevin pinning his boyfriend to the wall as they both slowly look at you like deer in headlights.

     You decide to leave the jacket on the floor as you walk out of Candy Club deciding to go to Grills n Boys.

     You had about 6 dollars which was enough for a kids meal.

     You walk in and smile knowing the cashier pretty well. "Hey Jake, how's it going?" The cashier chuckles and replies.

     "It's going. The usual?" You chuckle and reply. "Yes please!"

     Jake nods as you pay and take a seat looking out the window.

     You always loved going to Grills n Boys, the cooking always tasted like your Dad's delicious cooking.

     After a few minutes a waiter came over to your table with your food.

     You thank him and start eating, although something was off. You couldn't put your finger on it but you knew it was something.

     You finish eating thinking it was just the kids meal, but the feeling remains.

     You sigh, chalking it up to paranoia.

     You throw away the bag and put the tray away.

     You started to walk home as the feeling getting worse and once you got home your phone rang.

     You picked up the phone. "Y/N, (whatever Kevin's last name was), how can I help?"

     You had decided a while ago it was best to tell people your last name was Kevin's because of Kevin's reaction when you told him.

     "Yes, hello Y/N. This is Jack, from (prison name). Would you like to visit your father? He has asked to see you. Of course you can say-" "Yes! Yes I'd love to visit him. When's a good time?"

     The man on the other line chuckles as he replies. "Whenever you'd like. Once you get here tell them you want to see Jack."

     "Alright, thank you Jack." you hung up and squeal. You were so excited to finally see your father.

     You put on some better clothes along with a zip-up hoodie and run out back to Candy Club.

     "Kevin!! Kevin I need a ride!" you shouted as you ran inside to see a flustered Kevin and Streber.

     You chuckle and walk up to them as Kevin sets Streber on the counter.

     "Okay Y/N, where to?" "The county jail." Kevin looks shocked as he replies.

     "I- What?" "The county jail. My father wants me to visit him." You say with a dead stare.

     Kevin sighs and grabs his keys and jacket.

     "Alright, Streber watch the shop will you?" he planted a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek as he walked out to his car with you.

     On the ride, you both sat in silence, until Kevin's spoke up.

     "Y/N, are you sure you want to do this? I mean what he went to jail for.." you sigh.

     "Kevin. He's my Dad, I can't not see him. Plus, we talked about this, he was framed." Kevin sighs. "Alright kiddo, but remember, I warned you."

     "I know Kevin, I know." You knew Kevin was just looking out for you, but it was your Dad, he wouldn't hurt you. Right?

     (Idk how to get there so poof) You sit down in the visitors chair being told to use the phone, and try not to be loud, as it could spook him.

     Spook him? Your thoughts were interrupted by a large man with long black hair, a beard matching his hair and wearing a bright orange jumpsuit.

     He walks into the room with two men who looked like bodyguards almost?

     He immediately snatches the phone on his side causing you to flinch.

     "Y/N!?" You sit there in shock staring at your father who was.. Crying?

     "Y/N oh my god I'm so happy to see you I-" You sighed. "Dad."

     He looks at you his smile slightly faltering.

     "It's been a year." His smile stops as he stares at you. "It's been a year since we last spoke Dad. Why now."

     You look up at him with a look of pure anger.

     "Why did it take you a year to finally ask me to come in." He sat there staring at you unable to muster up words.

     This was the first time he saw you angry.. At him.

     He was at a loss for words and you could tell.

     "You know I love you Dad but.. A year?" Your voice starts to crack. "A fucking year Dad!?"

     His eyes widen once more stunned to hear you yell.

     "When you left. I thought you'd come back after I don't know, maybe a month, maybe two. But, I did my research and guess what. Apparently, YOU could've asked to see me all this god damn time!!"

     You stand up putting the phone closer to your mouth staring him in the eyes. "Why."

      He opens up his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

     You chuckle and hang up the phone turning around to walk out but you hear a loud thud followed with glass shattering.

     You flip around to find your father had.. Headbutt the glass?

     He looks up at you blood dripping down his forehead.

     "I'm sorry lambchop.." Was all he could muster out, before you were both pulled away, him being pulled into a different room.

     You stand there in shock.

      You could feel your eyes filling up but instead you push it down, turning to the officer telling him you'd like to leave.

     He escorts you out towards the exit and as you left you approach Kevin's car.

     Kevin immediately knew something was wrong after you stop walking and stare at the ground in front of him.

     He runs to you and hugs you tightly.

     "Y/N.. It's okay.. I'm here." You sob as he holds you in his arms telling you everything was okay.

     You both eventually head home in Kevin's car.

     Kevin buys you some food on the way back to try and cheer you up. It of course worked, but as you got home you collapsed onto the couch as Kevin told Streber what happened.