Why.

(This is a shorter chapter because I'm busy and this was all I could think of. I will make the next chapter once I get some inspiration. But if you want more updates join my Disc.)

     You finally open your eyes, to the light hum of the lights above you.

     You feel lightheaded and dizzy, as you yawn catching the attention of two people in the room.

     You slightly turn your head to see Streber and someone you don't recognize.

     Streber bolts to your side, and holds your hand gently. "Y/N oh my god you're finally awake! We were all so worried!"

     You slightly smile and hold his hand gently.

     "Y/N, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But Kevin has gone after your father." The man speaks up as you stare at him with tears starting to well in your eyes.

     His voice sounds like your fathers voice if he smokes. Actually, he looked kind of like your father. But if he was built with a more muscular build and a more square jaw. His hair was also a lot shorter, and he seemed to be much taller than your father.

     As the tears trickle down your face, he chuckles. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. Your father disappeared after he attacked you, so Kevin will return shortly."

     You slightly smile but something in you knew that your father will eventually come to finish the job.

     "Oh, Y/N this is Frank, he's offered to stay with you while you recover." Streber speaks up gesturing to Frank who smiles.

     His smile was comforting, and kind. Unlike your fathers. You smile back, hoping to calm your nerves.

     Streber's phone rings as he stands up and walks out with a nervous smile.

     After waiting a few minutes, he walks back in and whispers into Frank's ear. Frank nods and stands up walking into the hallway with Streber following once again.

     You look out the window sinking into your thoughts, waiting for them to come back.

     Both of the men walk back in and sat down. They both seem disturbed deeply about something, but you decide not to wonder.

     "Y/N, the doctor says you need to be in the hospital for a few weeks. So me and Frank will visit you when we can, but we'll be working most of the time." Streber blurts out, looking at you.

     You nod as he continues. "We'll be here if there's an emergency, just have a doctor call us. Sadly, we do have to leave to take care of some business real quick. We'll be back soon I promise."

     You nod once more before they left, leaving you alone to the sound of your heart beating.

     You eventually drift asleep to the humming of the lights.