Grief.

Streber's POV

     I walk out of the hospital room with Frank. I sigh and lean against a wall.

     "He's right. We do need a new vessel. Bob has failed us. But who?" I say turning to Frank who's staring at me.

     "We both know who. Don't play dumb with me vampire boy." He states.

     "They're just a kid Frank. They'll die." I respond with a glare.

     "It's worth a shot. And if we don't get a vessel he'll have our heads." He steps closer to me, continuing his glare.

     "... Fine. But at least let them heal." I say, meeting his gaze.

     He smirks and exits the hallway, leaving me standing there lost.

     Fuck! God dammit I can't sacrifice Y/N! Kevin will be devastated. But Y/N's the only one with Bob's blood.. This is so stupid. Why did I join this stupid cult. Oh yeah. Some fuckass r@p3d me and forced me to join.

I sigh and exit the hospital heading back to Kevin's house to prepare.

     As soon as I near the house, I notice the door is wide open.

     I rush inside as my mind panics. I search each room before I burst into the master bedroom.

     I gasp in horror and dart over to the bed, hopping on and holding Kevin's lifeless face.

     He was laying on the bed covered in Crimson blood, with his organs sprawled all aftop him and the bed. He was practically naked, and in a position that showed he died struggling.

     I sob and scream in pure agony as I hunch over his body, my tears falling onto his corpse.

      After I calm down and sit by his lifeless body, my eyes drift to his bloody organs that lay inches away from me.

     I sit there, drifting into a trance at the thought of consuming them.

     I feel my canines grow and I lose control of my body as I lean forward, grabbing his heart in my hand.

     My mind blanks as I sink my teeth into his heart, soon tearing out a chunk and chewing it. Normally, I'd cook the organs before eating them but my instincts kicked in before I could.

     I continue eating his heart as blood drips down my chin, onto my clothes.

     This feels so wrong, but tastes so good. Kevin made sure he was healthy, so he was very tasty.

     After consuming his heart, you finally snap out of your trance and wiping your mouth and chin.

     You sigh pull out your phone, calling the cops and preparing your helpless act for them.

Later

     You had called the cops, sold your act, and showered. You were now heading to Boys and Grills to confront Bob. You knew it in your heart that he did this. He killed your only love, so you'd kill his.

     As you opened the door to the empty store, you made eye contact with Bob.

     You approach him with the worst glare you have.

     "What do you want apprentice." He demands, with an annoyed tone in his voice. He definitely didn't want to talk.

     "You, are gonna fucking pay. Robert." I state, slamming my hands down on the counter which seems to startle him.

     "Jesus calm down. I made sure Y/N would survive-" He starts to reply but I cut him off early.
     "You killed and r@p3d Kevin." I state in a monotone voice, and Bob looks confused but also concerned.

     "Why would I kill Kevin? He's important to Y/N, I'm not gonna kill either of you." He replies as his body tenses up in slight fear.

     "I don't know why, your mind is a labyrinth of sick thoughts and actions. But I fucking know you did this. He was torn apart, and his organs were out of his body. Typical you out of your trance kind of kill." I reply, my anger getting worse with each second this continues.

     Bob sighs, and takes off his apron. He proceeds to walk around the counter, stopping in front of me.

     I look up at him as he opens his arms out. He gives me a look that says 'Come on kid.' As he waits.

     I sigh heavily and hug him, sinking into his arms. He chuckles lightly and wraps his arms around me.

     I stay quiet as tears fall down my face, which he notices and holds me slightly tighter in a comforting way.

     "Sorry Bob.." I whisper out between my quiet sobs, to which he just pats my head and hums.

     After a few more moments, I pull away and stare at the ground. He pats my head again before returning back behind the counter.

     I wipe my tears and walk out of the store. 'If it wasn't Bob, then who.. I don't want to deal with another killer. One is hard enough to cover.'