Carl; joke

Requested from @ANBANB thanks for waiting like 6 days lol
•••

Carl's P.O.V

"Are you sure about this?" I asked holly, my ex. She told me to do this prank on Y/N and don't ask me why I agreed.

"She's coming" she said after poking her head from out the certain. I quickly sat on a chair behind the door and holly positioned her self on my lap.

I heard the door open and Y/N step inside. She looked up and adjusted herself. She turned around and slammed the door.

I shoved holly off and opened the door. "Y/N, It's a prank! I yelled from the distance. I didn't bother running after her. I ran to the table that had my phone and dialed her number.

She didn't pick after 20 million calls. I started pacing and pulling on my hair in frustration.

Y/N P.O.V

I hated him! Those 3 words repeated through my mind over and over its been 2 days since that stupid thing with holly happened.

I decided to pick up the phone and call Carl. After a couple of rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"I'm coming to pick my stuff" and with that I hung up.

I placed my phone in my pocket and left walking to Carl's house.

I finally got there and opened the door. Carl jumped out the couch and ran towards me. I started running towards our room.

"I'm sorry it was prank" he said calmly.

"Okay?" I said getting my suitcase and packing it.

"Please don't leave!" He faintly yelled.

I rolled my eyes and continued packing.

"WHY ARE YOU SO COMPLICATED!" He fully yelled at me.

I turned around and was going to say exactly what I wanted to say. The words that were burning inside me like a bowl of stew.

Before I could answer he interrupted me.

"YOU ALWAYS GET MAD AT EVERYTHING! DO YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES OR WHAT?" He yelled.

Now I wasn't like soup I was like popcorn ready to pop his fucking head open.

"You know why I'm leaving? Because I'm tired of being lied to. My dad left for the army and didn't come back. My mom told me he's fighting for us until she told me something different. She knew I was going to leave and try and find my dad. She told me he died. The tears that left my eyes weren't tears of joy when you see your dad is alive. No. There full of anger and sadness. My life is a lie, Carl!" I said while I finished my packing.

I left and didn't say another word until school.

Carl came up to me and pushed me against the lockers. He laughed and stumbled back waiting for my reaction.

I shoved him back he squeal of pain.

"Dude what the hell!?!" He said rubbing is shoulder.

"It's funny when you do it?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he smirked.

"You know what's funny? When my fist interacts with your face"

"Ouch" he said taking out a cigarette.

"Oh! So were playing on how-to-be-a-badass right? Well I would play but I'm to busy dumping my boyfriend" I told off and left.

My nose started to burn as I try to hold back the tears. Throughout and between classes I was eager to punch holly in the face. So when during the hallway I did.

She stumbled back and fell. I try to kick her face but got pulled back by Carl.

He pushed me away from the crowd, enough that I couldn't even see it.

"Y/N are you mad?" he said

"A little"

"I'm sorry"

"For what"

"For being a dick"

"And?"

"A asshole"

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So are you done dumping your boyfriend?"

"Yeah"

"Good"

I turned around and he unturned me to kiss my lips it wasn't passionate like people say it was, it was gentle.

•••

Sorry it's bad I didn't have any ideas or inspiration. I didn't think this book we'll get any reads nor comments. I'm also late because, since I didn't think I'd get anything, I logged out from wattpad and Gmail (don't ask why). I then decided to log back in and 2 comments appear blah blah blah. I'll post a Carl imagine tomorrow after summer camp (:

oh and also comment what imagine you want from who? And what type!
(Dirty, mean, sweet, etc)