Carl; torn

Carl's perspective normal. Thoughts are italics and important words will be bolded.

-

The night smiled at me, giving me an utterly smile. I grinned back but it soon faded. I walked to corner and curled up into a ball of sadness, along with fear. I shook my head trying to erase my thoughts.

My chest became heavy, my head spun and the world turned dark. I started to cry because I couldn't breathe, which made it even worse.

I knew I wasn't okay.

And I just let it happen.

I couldn't stop it.

Or prevent it.

It just,

Happened.

I closed my eyes and tried to ease my mind, I failed. Terribly. I knew I had to stop it. My thoughts began to ran, like in a marathon and I was the star.

"Carl, are you okay?" Y/N said. I said nothing but stare at her pity. The sympathy she held in her expression. I didn't want it. So I let go.

I then opened my eyes, to find out I fell asleep and my breathing was good. I smiled.

And then it hit me.

I have forgotten about the train. It took me off guard. Regret was what I felt afterwards.

I never were at my house, sitting in a corner. I was sitting on the railroad.

Now darkness laughed and took me away.

It's okay I'm okay.

-Authors Note-
What did I wrote? Anyways comment if you thought it was going to end with a happy ending and I took you off guard. But if you knew something was up then comment that too!  These depressed stories is strictly for those who are looking into ideas for a writing a short story. If you're really looking for ways to kill yourself please stop reading and see a shrink, or get high, or have awesome and meaningless sex, or run.