Carl; darkness

Welcome to another sad imagine! Haven't don't them in a while ...
-

Carl's perspective is normal.

-
I looked over to the side seeing not only the flowers dancing but the leaves singing. I took a good glance at the burning sky, sinking into the wind and the night began to take over this small world.

To small for me.

I let my head hang low, kicking the little peddles on the ground, they didn't deserve but I did it anyways. I finally reached the old brittle house. I reached my hand over the small, cold and metal door knob turning it, pushing it open. The house was already cold and creaked loudly every step I took.

I sighed watching my tears flood the floor with unwanted sadness. I walked along the wood floor into a room which laid my bed and books that were already read. I moved my foot over the other slowly walking into a little closet.

I watched as the thing shook. My chest became heavier, my mouth started to dry and a ball formed in the inside of my throat. I walked over to the stool and the thing went over my head, skimming my neck.

I tied the noose and

Let go.

I watched as the darkness engulfed me with a hug.

A/N- okay so I'm going to hold off the seven day challenge thing because I have two more imagines I want to post before it so maybe Saturday I'll start it? I'm sorry.