Carl; behind bars

I'm sorry for the wait but here's an imagine! @cupcakecutie45
-

Your Perspective

I gasped for air trying to keep stable as Carl did the same. "You can't keep doing this" I said not wanting to run from people who would put me in a cell full of desperate people. "This is fun" he said ignoring my remark and started to walk away. I caught my breath and walked with Carl. "Is there something wrong?" I said. "No nothing's wrong" he said. "You've been a bit unattached" I mumble. "Really oh I gue- shoot I forgot" he nearly yell. "Forgot what?" I said. "Bye" he yelled kissing my forehead and took off running.

I rolled my eyes and walked to holly's house, not that I wanted to see her but to see her brother. "Hey Ethan!" I yelled from upstairs. "He's not here" Debbie said. "Oh hey debs", "hi" she said. "Where's Carl"

"Ugh I don't know" she stuttered. "Okay" I'm going to check upstairs. "No don't go up there" she said. I was curious so I raced her to the top. I swung the door open and saw Carl on top of Holly. "Shit" he mumbled getting off of holly and reaching for me.

"Dick" I said pushing his arm away from my waist. "You know what? Fuck you, fuck you and especially fuck you" I said pointing to holly, Debbie, and Carl in that order. I was mad but calmly didn't care. "Look I'm sorry" Debbie said, catching up to me.

"You knew" I yelled. "I understand that", "and you decide to keep this a secret? From me?" I shook my head and opened the door, I started to walk along the streets of Georgia. I heard footsteps behind me but ignored it. "Y/N wait!" Carl screamed. "I'm sorry"

"Sorry about what?" I said taking a quick glance and continue walking. "For cheating on you again", "goddamnit i fucking hate you but I love you" I said holding back the tears. He looked guilty but was he really? "I hate that I love you" I croaked,tears spilled. He wiped the tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead. "I love you" he whispered between kisses. "No you didn't" I said shoving him off me. "You wouldn't of done that if you loved me" I yelled.

"Your right but you know what there's a difference between loving someone and being in love someone. I'm in love you Y/N/M/L" he said loud. I smiled and hug him. "I love you too Carl Gallagher"

A/N- this is SOOO rushed and unedited so please forgive me I haven't updated