Carl; marks

Requested by @maliamo13
•••
I think I might turn this book into a Carl Gallagher imagines lol (jk) but can't blame y'all I mean he's darn hot
•••
Y/N p.o.v

"Carl?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah?" He said taking his eyes off the tv and paid attention to me.

"Do you even like me?" I said afraid, not knowing what he was going to say.

"Of course, why'd you ask" he said while pushing strands of hair and putting it behind my ear.

"I don't know" I paused and faintly said letting my head hang low.

Carl lifted my chin, "Are you sure?".

"You broke up with holly and Bonnie, I might be just like them one day" I said. I wasn't trying to get attention that's just what I felt like.

"Your not like them, you appreciate me. I never get appreciated around here but you changed that"

"And your special because I never did THIS" he said before a pair of hands reached my stomach.

I started throwing fits of laughter and screaming, telling him to stop it. A smile was placed across his face while he watched me almost die in his arms. (I can't stop laughing after I type this)

He finally stopped. The same smile placed on lips. We just stared at each other for a while.

"Why do you look at me like that?"

"Cause I think your beautiful" he said.

"You did not just go all The Fault In Our Stars on me?"

"Yeah, Why" he smirked.

My eyes widened to his response.

"You actually read the book!" I screamed in amusement.

I mean, this kid has no education what so ever.

"Like Gus read hazel's book" he said laughing afterwards.

"Shut up" I playfully shoved his arm.

He laid on his back with his knees up. I got on top of him and held his two hands.

"I love you" I said kissing his left cheek.

"I love you" I said kissing his right cheek.

"I love you" I said kissing his forehead.

"I love you" I said kissing his chin.

"I love you" I said kissing his right temple.

"I love you" I said kissing his left temple.

"I love you too but you love me only 6 times?" He said.

"No" I slapped his arm lightly at his stupid question.

He pushed me off of him into his bed and got on top of me. I was doing the same position as Carl did, before he pushed me off.

He sat on my stomach and let me tell you he's like 500 pounds.

"Your heavy Carl" I screech.

"And you weren't?"

I slapped him playfully on his cheek.

He leaned down and kissed me a second later we basically made out.

He turned me over and I broke the kiss.

"I thought I was heavy for you?" I smirked.

"Oh look you got lighter" he said. I laughed and took off my shirt. Revealing my Victoria Secret bra. Just kidding I'm cheap. Revealing my bra from the thrift shop.

Carl broke the kiss. "Wait are you even ready?" He said unsure.

"Yeah" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and I got off of him. I took off my shirts while he took off his shirt.

"Ha ha flat" I said pointing at him.

"Oh yeah look at your boobs and butt" he said.

"That's doesn't makes sense, Carl"

"I didn't realize they were that big" he said taking off his shorts.

•••
I decided to put this imagine for 2 parts since I'm stuck on the smut lol. I just finished watching Tfios again. So that's my inspiration. I also has my inspiration from Blended (: hope you like this part! Comment what imagine you want from! And what imagine! Don't be afraid to comment more then once. Also ignore my errors I'm not going to bother going over them and my shitty writing :) good bye