4 (c.g)

For @serena_deleon I'm very sorry for the wait!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were on the couch with Carl watching spongebob. You got up to get something to eat and felt a pair of eyes on your ass. You smirked and continued walking. Once you reached the kitchen Carl grabbed your waist.

Carl's hands moved down from your hips to your thighs, squeezing gently.

"Carl." You said your breath already quickening.

"Yeah?" He asked looking at you.
"Stop being so gentle, please?" You said looking into his eyes, which now lit up.

"You are such a slut." He said his voice already changing, getting raspier and lower. He grabbed your thighs, picking you up, and slamming you against the wall. His hands moving fast pulling your tshirt off, grabbing your ass and thighs.

He kissed down your neck, to your boobs, and began sucking on the flesh. You instantly moaned, and your heard him chuckle. You moved your hands under his shirt but he slapped them away quickly. He dropped your thighs, your feet now stood on the floor.

"My bunk, now!" He said sharply, and as you turned to walk to the bed he slapped your ass hard.

You shed your shorts on the way and waited for Carl in your lingerie. When he saw you his eyes were filled with lust, and you just lay there staring at him. Slowly your eyes moved down to his trousers which now had a bulge on them. He saw you looking and raised his eyebrows.

He pulled is shirt off and lay on top of you. His hands went straight to your bra, undoing it at the back, he pulled it off, and admired your now bare chest.

He kissed you once again, before his lips moved down to your left nipple, you moaned instantly as his lips met nipple. His hand mean while caressing your other boob. You pushed yourself against him as your back arched from the pleasure.

"Lower." You moaned and Carl to your surprised obliged. His kissed moved down your stomach, all the way to your hips, here he stopped, his fingers running over your silky material.

He pulled them off to revel your drenched core, and rubbed small circles with his fingers. You moaned again louder then before, making Carl bite your clit. A shock of ecstasy ran through your spine, you arched your back moaning as he started to create shape's with his tongue.

"Shit Carl, I'm going to-" It was too late a shaking orgasm ran through your body, and from the smirk on Carl's face you knew this wasn't the end of the night.

He took his trouser of quickly, and you could see how turned on he was. You looked at him as he pulled you closer, you were now lying on top of him. He kissed you deeply and pulled your hips closer to him, you began to grind your hips, very slowly, making him frown.

"Don't tease, I will make you pay." He said harshly. You really did want to know what this payment was, so you carried on even slower and pushing down harder. Carl suddenly flipped you back over so you were now under him once again.

"I said I would make you pay, and I will." He hissed into your ear, as he pulled his boxers off. He aliened himself, and looked at you, the tip of his erection rubbing slowly against your drenched core.

"Carl." You moaned desperately trying to move yourself closer to him, but he kept your hips firmly against the mattress.

"Tell me you need me." He commanded with a deep voice. You moaned in reply, he slammed into you without warning.

"Tell me you need me!" He repeated what he said before even harsher. You didn't say anything just looked up at him. He pulled out completely, making you whimper.

"I need you Carl please." You finally moaned, giving up your silence. This was more then enough for him. Carl slammed inside you, and you moaned his name, he thrust rhythmically grunting with every thrust. After a few minutes you felt yourself climax.

"Carl, I'm going to cum." You moaned out of breath. His thrusts got sloppier, as you could see that he was a close are you. Moments later you came, your back arching. The feeling your your muscles contracting sent Carl over the edge. He pulled down and lay down next to you, kissing you gently.

"Wow, well that was-" He said, and you giggled.

"Good?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry for not updating!
Bad smut... The next dirty imagine will be MORE detailed and slower ;).

Comment for more!

40 reads?

I felt like the spacing made it more organized idk why ....