Chapter 4 Discovery

Y/n P.O.V.

After what had happened at lunch I decided that it was in my best idea to hurry up and get to the worst subject in math kind. Math.

Y/n: "I Finally found you."

I stare at the door labeled math. It had an evil and menacing aura. Then it spoke.

Math label: "Hoho Y/n-kun you honestly think you have a chance against me, you have no idea what you're up against."

The math label from the door jumps down from above the door and grows arms and legs, and gets a big-ass sword out of nowhere.

Y/n: "I don't fear you math-kun."

I also somehow pull a sword out of nowhere what the hell is happening?

Math label: "Then you will die braver than most."

The math label runs at me and decapitates me.

Teacher: "Y/N wake up! You're drooling all over the desk."

The teacher pokes at me with his hand.

Y/n: "Oh sorry teach just fell asleep. "

I lift myself up from my desk and see everyone staring at me. I clean the drool with my sleeve and sit in awkwardness.

Teacher: "Ah huh, well pay attention
Y/n. "

The teacher goes back up to the board and starts writing down numbers explaining something.

Y/n (Thoughts): "How much longer is this class anyways?"

I take a quick glance at the clock.

Y/n (Thoughts): "THERE'S STILL AN HOUR LEFT I'M NOT GOING TO SURVIVE THIS CLASS"

Y/n (Thoughts): "I wonder how frisk and chara are doing right now? Probably a lot better than me."

Frisk P.O.V.

Teacher: "You get all that now run five laps around the track. Don't pass out and if you do stay clear of others feet."

Frisk (Thoughts): "Why on earth is he making us run five laps for no reason?"

We start running down the track and I glanced behind me and see chara way in the back so I slow down to talk to her.

Frisk: "Hey chara hows is it going?"

Chara: "All I feel is exhaustion."

Frisk: "Well maybe if you stopped eating chocolate and ate healthy food maybe then your lungs would grow some stamina."

Chara: "It's not my fault it's so delicious. It lures me in with it's aroma of a smell then it entices me with that brown color. Then I can't hold back."

Frisk: "Ok that was weird. Well, how's your first day going so far?"

Chara: "It's all right I can't believe Mom forced me to come to this school."

Frisk: "At least you made a new friend today."

Chara: "I guess. Y/n says some nice things about me and I just haven't felt that way talking to anybody else. You ever get that feeling?"

Frisk: "Hmmmmm."

I give Chara a smug face after what she gad said. She then clearly realizes it and smacks me.

Chara: "It's the first day Frisk. And besides Y/n is just a friend."

Frisk: "So you accept him as a friend or as the other thing."

Chara then realized the predicament ahe was in. She started to speed up in the rinning and so did I.

Chara: "Fine they're a friend. I said it. Sill you leave me alone."