Chapter 20 The Knight of Great Renown

Y/n P.O.V.

I finally made it to the school gates after a long walk. Making my way to Magic Manipulation I heard a few people talk about some things that I couldn't help but overhear.

R/P: "Yeah I heard those guys that beat up the Monster Hugger are in comas now." <R/P= Random Person>

R/P: "Really? I sure hope they find the people responsible."

R/P: "So far the police departments only have one lead so far. There was a kind of Magic left behind and they've been testing it."

Y/n (Thoughts): "I didn't think you would put them in comas!?"

Shde Lord: "Well it was the best possible option to keep them quiet for the longest possible time."

Y/n (Thoughts): "What if they wake up? And what about those samples of Void they have at the Lab"

Shade Lord: "Ok, we'll deal with both of those. But we're going to have to go through a unique way of doing it. I'll tell you later."

Y/n (Thoughts): "The plan oughta be good."

Right before I enter Magic Manipulation I overhear one more sentence of the conversation.

R/P: "I'm telling you that Monster Hugger probably told her Friends to jump them on Saturday Night."

Y/n (Thought): "That's just straight up not true. Frisk would never do such a thing. They're treating her like she commands their every move when she's just an ambassador."

Finally making it to Magic Manipulation. I opened the door and saw that most of the class was already there. Chara and Frisk seemed to be talking about something yet they stopped when I got there. I then take my seat next to them.

Chara: "I know somethings going on. You never act like th- Took you a while to get here."

Y/n: "I left later than usual. What's going on?"

Frisk: "Hey Y/n, Good Morning. How's your day."

Chara: "Something's going on with Frisk and she won't tell me. It's been upsetting her and I've noticed."

Y/n: "Frisk? Is something wrong? Surely you can tell me right?"

Frisk: "It's fine... It's something I'll keep to myself."

As I was just about to question further the Teacher walks in and shuts the door.

Teacher: "Good Morning class. Open up your textbooks to Chapter 1 Soul Traits."

Chara: "We'll talk later about this Frisk.. Don't think I'm forgetting"

Frisk stays silent and simply listens to the Teacher. I let out a sigh and do the same.

~ClassSkip~

After we were released from class. I walked over to Chara.

Y/n: "Frisk already leave?"

Chara: "Yeah, something about her wanting to get there early."

Y/n: "I think I know what's going on with them."

Chara grabs you and pulls you over to the janitor's closet. She quickly shuts the door and locks it. She turns over to look at me as I find the light switch and turn it on.

Chara: "What's going on?"

Y/n: "Take it easy people will think something else is happening here."