Chapter 13 Sleepover

Y/n P.OV.

Y/n: "So we got the entire house to ourselves what do you wanna do first."

I hand Chara her mug of hot cocoa while setting down a small plate of cookies on the table in front of the couch. The cookies were chips ahoy but I had gotten them a while back so they were crunchier than usual.

Chara: "Not sure. You got anything to do."

Y/n: "I think I have some board games and a Video Game console I can set up in the living room."

Chara: "That sounds like fun. Can you go ahead and get them?"

Y/n: "Ok just don't eat all the cookies I want some too."

Chara: "No promises."

I walk into a closet next to the bathroom and pull out a few board games and make sure to grab the console from my room. And when I returned sure enough the cookies were all gone.

Y/n: "I didn't even get to eat one yet."

Chara: "Sucks to suck, now what games you got?"

Y/n: "Uh let's see we got Jenga, Uno, Monopoly, scrabble, and some games on the console."

Chara: "I think we do Jenga to warm up first."

Y/n: "Right what I was thinking just let me get my cocoa and you set it up."

I walk into the kitchen and grab my mug of cocoa and marshmallows. Once I returned Chara set up the Jenjlga.

Y/n: "You ready?"

Chara: "Yeah I a- wait a minute." Chara notices the marshmallows I had grabbed.

Y/n: "What I can't eat the food in my own house."

Chara: "Yeah but I want some."

Y/n: "You just had a whole plate of cookies."

Chara: "They were delicious might I add."

Y/n: "Ok I'll make a deal you don't eat any marshmallows we can make cookies."

Chara: "Extra chocolate chips?"

Y/n: "Yes extra chocolate."

Chara: "Deal."

Y/n: "Ok let's get to playing first."

I grab my cup of cocoa and take a sip while biting a marshmallow afterward.

~Small TimeSkip~

Y/n: "You made this impossible for me."

I was currently in a bad spot as all the available pieces were very likely to make the tower collapse.

Chara: "No way you win."

I proceed to pull one out perfectly.

Chara: "..."

Y/n: "You were saying?"

Chara: "Rigged."

~Small TimeSkip~

After I had won the last game Chara insisted on moving on to Uno.

Y/n: "WHAT IS THIS GAME!"

I was stuck in a loop of constantly pulling cards as Chara changed the color to green. Chara was laughing hysterically as I kept on getting cards that didn't match the color or number.

Y/n: "Finally."

I place a green card down and Chara puts down a Green reverse.

Chara: "Draw more cards bitch."