Chapter 5 School Ends At Last

Y/n P.O.V.

I exit the bathroom worrying about what I just saw. Various thoughts raced through my head. What was that, Why is it on me, did that influence what happened on the track? All I knew was that school is over and I'll deal with it later.

Student: "Yo dude, you're blocking the bathroom door man."

I snap out of my trance and realize that everyone was staring at me, again.

Y/n: "Oh sorry I'll move out of your way."

Student: "Damn right you will. Weirdo"

I move out of the person's way as he rushes inside. I ignore their comments and make my way to the exit. I get to the front gates and see Frisk and Chara standing and talking.

Y/n: "Hey guys you come out of this exit too."

Frisk: "Yeah we're waiting for our mom to come to pick us up."

Y/n: "Oh really I gotta walk today you guys are lucky."

Frisk: "Oh you can have a ride with us."

Chara: "Frisk are you sure you want to give Y/n a ride maybe mom isn't ok with it. We did just meet him today."

Frisk: "Well isn't that the same case for the both of us with Toriel."

Y/n: "No really it's fine I need the workout."

Then after I had said that a car pulled up to the curb and the person rolled down the window, and a goat person was behind the wheel.

???: "Hello children did you have a good da-, oh is this your friend."

Frisk: "Oh yeah he's our friend his name is Y/n. We just met them today."

Toriel: "Oh nice to meet you my child mg name is Toriel Dreemurr mother of these two. Did they treat you well?"

Y/n: "Nice to meet you Ms. Dreemurr. And don't worry they were very kind to me."

Toriel: "Oh just Toriel is fine no need to be formal. And I am very glad they got along with you. Chara has difficulties making friends."

Frisk: "Oh and Y/n has to walk today. Is it alright if he takes a ride with us?"

Chara: "Frisk."

Chara elbows frisk and whispers in an annoyed tone.

Y/n: "Nonono it's alright I can walk just fine."

Toriel: "Nonsense child come inside I'll take you home."

Y/n: "Ok if you say so."

We all get into the car and after sharing my address the car took off to my home.

Toriel: "So how did you guys meet."

Chara: "He helped me get chocolate from a vending machine"

Frisk: "He's in our magic manipulation class."

Toriel: "Well it's good you made a friend with such a polite person. Perhaps it will teach you some manners Chara."

Chara: "I have manners I said thank you after he got me the chocolate."

I chuckle at the light banter everyone was enjoying and I look out to the window and see us passing the base of the mountain.

Y/n: "Hey what do you think happened there at Mt. Ebbot Police have been there since this morning."

Toriel: "Maybe a massive sinkhole was caused by the harsh rain last night, now is this your home?"

The car comes to a stop at my house.