Chapter 11 A Fight For Our Survival

Y/n P.O.V.

Just as I was having a great time with Chara I felt something cold and metallic touch my neck. My blood ran cold and I instantly went from being happy to having fear and dread shoot through me.

Bully leader: "Told you to be on your guard."

Y/n (Thoughts): "I didn't think this fucker had it in him, nevermind I need to go with his demands, or else he'll hurt me and Chara "

Chara: "Y/n what ha-"

She turns back to me as we were walking and stopped as the same feeling of dread shot through her as well.

Bully leader: "You scream I shoot, you do not want your friend to die for you. Or do you?"

Chara didn't say a word and I felt myself being dragged into the alleyway. I felt the Bully's head shift signaling Chara into the alleyway. As he dragged me into the alleyway another person peered out the alley making sure there was no one. The streets had turned dark as it was night now, the comforting dawn light from before was gone and the street from before was empty.

I was thrown to the ground by the Bully Leader.

Bully Leader: "You two grab the bitch."

Two of the bullies from school had grabbed Chara. And held a knife to her neck. One thing went through my mind when they did that.

Y/n (Thoughts): "They planned this from the beginning"

Bully Leader: "You" He points to me while I'm on the ground.

Bully Leader: "Stand up."

I slowly get to my feet fearing what would happen to Chara if I didn't cooperate.

Bully Leader: "You embarrassed me greatly yesterday, knocked out in a single punch, I don't take too kindly to being disrespected."

Bully Leader: "I have one way we can settle this and this can go multiple ways."

He gets in a fighting stance.

Bully Leader: "We fight until one of us can't go on anymore or until we're knocked out, you win I let you and your little friend go, however any dirty tricks like how you used yesterday, and your little friend here gets her pretty little neck cut off."

Y/n: "What's your plan if that happens, you'll be arrested for murder all for some school beef."

Bully Leader: "Oh please, a young man and woman out for the day, yet she is found in an alleyway dead and the man has multiple injuries from a struggle don't think I haven't figured this out."

Y/n: "Fine what happens if you win the fight though."

Bully Leader: "You hand over what helped you do that dirty trick yesterday."

Y/n (Thoughts): "I don't even know how this Void stuff works and I don't think I can just hand it over."

Bully Leader: "Answer now or else your friend gets it."

Y/n: "Fine let's fight fair."

Bully Leader: "At last, you've come to your senses."

Y/n: "Some things before we start, no knives, no guns, no fighting dirty, and your friends can't join in."

Bully Leader: "Alright then I agree, hold this you idiot."

He hands his gun and pocket knife to one of his friends.

Bully Leader: "What's your name before we start."

Y/n: "Y/n is my name, I hope you remember it you piece of filth."