Chapter 14 Learning

Y/n P.O.V.

I wake up in the same place as before, a sea of skulls with horns.

Y/n (Thoughts): "This is going to happen now I guess."

I lift myself from the skulls and make my way to the path and enter the main lighthouse room and stand in front of the ocean of black. The Shade Lord emerges from the lake.

Shade Lord: "Looks like you're later than last time."

Y/n: "Sorry I was kinda having a life for once."

Shade Lord: "I do not care for that, you could have explained Void better to the human."

Y/n: "Human? You mean Chara, hey I at least kept it a secret even if it were bad."

Shade Lord: "You're going to have to explain it to more advanced wizards and they aren't going to fall for it."

Y/n: "I'll deal with that later I wanted to say something to you though how come you only tried to save me when the bully leader tried to use magic."

Shade Lord: "Because I believed you could do it however there we-" I cut off the giant void serpent.

Y/n: "No I don't want that to happen again let me use Void at the very beginning Chara could have gotten hurt or worse!"

Shade Lord: "He never gave them this much emotion."

The giant serpent sounded surprised.

Y/n: "What do you mean by that?"

Shade Lord: "Nothing, if you wish to use Void on your own without interference you need to at least become attuned with the Void."

Y/n: "How would I do that."

Shade Lord: "I need to teach you, no regular sorcerer ever used Void before so you can only learn from me."

Y/n: "Then teach me what I learn first  then."

Shade Lord: "You need to work on movement during your fight you got pinned to the ground easily and an experienced fighter would have ended the fight there."

Y/n: "So I need to dodge better?"

Shade Lord: "Yes you do, take a look at the lighthouse."

I face the lighthouse. The darkness of the room seemed to dwell up there.

Shade Lord: "Make your way up there quickly using the damaged stairs as platforms to jump off of."

Y/n: "Ok?"

I didn't know how this would help me but I went with it.

I quickly ran to the first platform and got on it. I run and jump to the next and then I saw a black figure once I got up the platform. A floating black mass with eyes and sharp arms. It swung its arm at me and I feel pain across my chest as I fall from the platform and landed on my back hard. I sit up and face the giant serpent in confusion.

Y/n: "What the fuck was that?"

Shadelord: "Me, and not me at the same time, I am one with the void so I can control these creatures if we have the same goal."

Y/n: "Take it easy I can't climb and dodge at the same time."

Shade Lord: "Give it a few more tries at least."

I get up from the ground not feeling pain anymore and jump to the first platform pulling myself up and jumping to the next platform. As the Void being tries to swing at me I jump back and almost fall but regain my footing and punch the being before it could react into the lighthouse. The next platform seemed high yet I jump up and barely grab the edge. When I try and pull myself up another Void being slashed at my hand and I fell again hitting my head on the previous platform.