23

"There is nothing you could do that would make me stop loving you, Saint," Aurora whispered, before resuming the multiple kisses to my cheek, jawline, and neck she had been giving me while her small frame lay on top of mine. 

I let out a low, soft vibration from my throat. Partly because of her words, and partly because of her soft and delicate lips against my skin.

Although it pains me to end the feeling, I feel I must. I put my hand on her soft cheek, rubbing it with my thumb, caressing it. I still feel in disbelief every time I touch her, it feels like touching a cloud, an angel, something I don't deserve. 

She stops kissing me as I hold her face. Her lips are parted, the light from the stars shining through the window and showing the shine of her lipgloss and blue eyes. She stares at me, curious as to why I stopped her, waiting for me to speak.

But I get lost in the moment for a second. I stare at her - my sweet girl, my perfect girl, my entire world, moon, and stars. My heart turns in my chest, like a dog rolling over to die at the thought of not being with her. I can't believe that me, Saint Ash, a cold-blooded killer was about to do such a selfless thing. My heart hurts knowing that if tonight had gone differently, I wouldn't have her laying on my chest right now.

I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here with her.

Her dark brown hair frames her face. My hand looks so big holding her cheek that I realize how delicate she is.

I need to be here. I need to, Aurora. I need to be here to protect you, to love you, to keep you out of harms way at any time possible. I swear at myself in my head knowing that if I had left, I couldn't protect her. I can't keep you safe and happy from the other side of the world. 

"Nothing?" I repeat. I need to hear her say it. I need to hear her say, that no matter what, she will never stop loving me.

Even if I'm a killer. Even if I don't deserve her love. Even if I've made mistakes and done things that would terrify most people.

The rain hits the window in a perfect melody. Aurora just stares into my eyes for a moment, her blue eyes soft. 

"Nothing," she says, her voice strong and certain. 

 Warmth fills my chest. It's like a volcano erupts inside of me as she leans forward. Slowly and gently, she kisses me, her plump lips moving with mine.

Through all of the bad things I've done, I still have the love of the woman I'd do anything for. The woman I'd take any pain for. The woman I'd do anything for. 

"I love you," she breathes, barely being able to get the words out through my selfish kisses that I never stop. 

And as long as she loves me,

My dreams have come true. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurora's back is turned. Part of her hair falls out of the low bun she has her hair tied in, and a white casual dress hugs her body. 

Silently, I creep up behind her. She stands in the middle of the living room, too focused on the TV to realize I'm coming. 

Once I'm within reach, I gently grab her hips. A quick gasp escapes her lips, but it's quickly replaced by uncontrollable laughter as I told her against me and tickle her sides.

Her laugh fills the room and it makes me smile like a fucking idiot. She squirms but is unable to get out of my grip.

"Saint!" she giggles my name. "Stop!"