29

steamy chapter warning

It didn't take long for the windows to fog up and for our kisses to lead into her bedroom.

I never let her lips leave mine as we stumbled our way inside her house and my back hits the kitchen wall. Our kiss is passionate, hungry, it had been far too long for both of us without doing this. My hand buries into her brown hair, gripping it at her scalp. I remove my lips from hers and pull her hair, making her neck extended and I start kissing it like a prized possession. 

While my lips tend to her neck, kissing it and sucking it, I begin taking my clothes off. I pull my lips away and remove her dress in one motion, her braids had already fallen out, and feeling her breasts against my chest made my dick harden, it felt like it was pulsing. 

I pick her up and put her on the kitchen counter. She spreads her legs for me, she wants my face buried inside of her just as much as I do. 

I press my tongue against her, pressing hard, tasting her for the first time in what felt like forever. My tongue massages her clit, moving up and down, in circles, and a moan comes from her mouth as she grips my hair. 

I go down, running my tongue along her opening a few times before putting it in. My tongue enters her while my thumb rubs circles against her swollen clit. 

I can feel how wet she is, I can taste it, my tongue moves around inside of her and she pulls my face even closer to her with her legs. All I can breathe in is her and it only makes my dick harder. 

I move my mouth back up, pressing my tongue harshly while she moves her hips up and down to be riding my face. 

Her legs begin to tremble and she speaks through moans, "Here, get up here."

I remove my mouth and she moves further back on the kitchen counter. I jump up, crawling on top of her, my hard dick tracing against her body as I do so. 

"Get on top of me, and turn around," I grumble, hungry to taste her again. I demand it, but before she does, I grab her face and kiss her. 

I suck on her tongue, I bite her lip, and I grab her breast with one hand. My thumb brushes across her hardened nipples. I whisper in her ear before biting her lobe, "Ride my thigh."

She straddles my thigh. It's thick and muscular, and she starts moving her wetness up and down on it while holding onto my shoulders. My dick is fucking throbbing as I kiss her breasts, sucking on her nipples, leaving wet marks. 

She moans as she rides my thigh. She's dripping onto my thigh, pleasuring herself on me. 

"Now turn around and sit on my face," I order. 

She rubs herself up and down one more time before turning around, putting her pussy right by my face. She sits on my face, and I kiss her clit before starting to fuck her with my tongue.

While I do this, she leans down and wraps her mouth around my fully hard dick. My hands grip her hips, my fingers sinking into her soft skin. I suck on her clit for a while before sticking my tongue back inside of her. I move it around in every direction, and I moan into her at the feeling of what she's doing.

Her mouth goes down, all the way, keeping a tight and warm grip on me. I feel my dick pulsating in her mouth, and I keep my hands on her hips. My tongue enters her again, she's wet and sweet like fruit yet better. 

We share body heat, our movements together in synchronization, and we experience the moment together as it unfolds. My dick is throbbing as her mouth tightly sucks on my dick, and I eat her out which only makes me harder.