Chapter 3: Purrfect

Still Saturday

(Toby's POV)

"Masky. I have a headache." I moaned rubbing my forehead. I really didn't, I just thought if Jack and Hoodie were alone on the "date" things would go better.

"But the movie." Masky looked at the theater as he parked the car.

"Can we go home? Please. It's really bothersome and hard to focus."

"When we get home you're going straight to bed and getting some rest." He started the car again. Jack and Hoodie, who already hopped out of the back, gave questioning looks. "We're gonna head back to the mansion. Toby has a headache."

"But you two have fun!" I added. We said our goodbyes and drove off.

(Jack's POV)

Hoodie and I sat side by side in the dark theater as we joked about the women a couple rows ahead. She was wearing a low quality bird costume, what were we supposed to do!

I went to put my arm on the armrest but Hoodie's arm was already there. So I gave it a small push and he pushed back, harder. The lights dimmed even more signaling that the movie was going to start but that didn't stop me from pushing back.

~time skiparoonie~

Hoodie and I pushed each other's arms the WHOLE movie! It was amazing, his arm was warm and it was hisarm! I couldn't focus on the movie because I was too hyped up that I was touching Hoodie! But eventually the movie ended and we made our way outside.

"We have to walk home since Tim and Toby took the truck." Hoodie said looking at me. I almost melted on the spot at the sight of his hazel eyes.

~Brian's mustache is super sexy. I mean time skip~

The walk back to the mansion was filled with awkward silence. I wanted to say something funny, witty, anything! But my mind was blank. Hoodie cleared his throat.

"So uh there's this game I remember from college wanna play?"

"How do you play?"

"Whoever comes up with the funniest pick up line wins."

"Sounds like fun."

"Okay. I'll go first." Hoodie cleared his throat, "Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass." I could feel my face heat up and my body seemed to forget how to breathe.

"So I guess I'm next." I licked my lips feeling like my mouth was incredibly dry all of a sudden. "I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?" Hoodie let out a cute laugh. The rest of the trip flew by as the pick up lines got cheesier and cheesier.

a/n: yesh