Chapter 24: Super Agent Cat

Sunday

Children began to come to the park and the moms would give Jack a dirty look. A man with dark sunglasses and black hoodie was not suspicious at all. He decided to leave the park. Jack just wandered around the city aimlessly. His only plans for the day was to play Fallout 4 ,which Jeff bought with legal money at a real store, and sleep ,but he figured that that could wait.

The Mister-wannabe followed him. Even when Jack stopped at a store to pee the cat watched him. He just sat there staring at Jack.

"Can I help you?" Jack finally asked. Of course the cat didn't reply.
"Are you a spy or something?" The cat looked away like it was nervous. Jack watched the cat for a second then shrugged and continued with his business.

///

"So little man, whatcha wanna do?" Jack asked the spy cat.

"I was thinking we could get nachos." Jack's heart stopped. The cat could talk! But then he heard a man laughing. Jack looked up to see Hoodie.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" Hoodie said putting his arm around Jack's shoulder. He started leading them to the house.

"Really?"

"Okay. To be honest I didn't check Mars ,but I checked pretty much everywhere else." Hoodie stopped for a second. "Sorry for being a dick this morning. Maybe it is Mister."

"Its not Mister." Jack admitted looking down at the cat walking by his legs. Hoodie tried not to make his sigh of relief to loud.

///

Jack grabbed the last nacho from the basket.
"Soooo Brian." Jack said. Hoodie glared at him. "Wanna go to the movies on Friday? There's this horror movie that looks really good." No need to beat around the bush.

"Sure?" Hoodie replied.