Chapter 11: Furgive Me

A/N: Cuddle up in some blankets. Because thats fun and I say so.

dedicated to @SylveonMaster1987 for calling awesome in the chapter 10 comments

^thats a thing now so deal 

Its still fucking Tuesday

"Shit shit shit shit." Jack mumbled as he pulled at his hair. His hood had fallen off on the race upstairs.

"Its okay. Maybe he's still in the room somewhere." Hoodie suggested ripping off his own mask to see better. Jack did the same and it was that moment that Hoodie realized just how beautiful he was. Sure his skin was gray and he had no eyes. But his skin looked so soft and it was blemish free. And his black sockets still showed emotion...somehow. But there were other matters to focus on besides his not -so-newfound attraction. 

They practically destroyed the room looking for Mister but he was no where to be found. 

"Where could he be?" Jack asked desperation obvious in his voice. Hoodie started talking but a bone chilling voice stopped him.

"Brian. Jack. My office ,now." Jack and Brian shared a look that said 'fuck'. (((Brian is hoodie's real name btw ((have i said brian before)) like watch Marble Hornets please...)))

The two were in no rush to get downstairs but one can only go so slow. Hoodie cleared his throat as the two stood in the doorway. Slenderman sat in his swivel chair his back was faced to them like every other villian in history.

"Sit." They did as they were told. The door seemed to close on its own. "Anything you boys want to tell me?"

"No sir." Jack squeaked out. Slendy made him a little nervous. Heck Slendy made everyone nervous.

"So this devil I'm holding isn't yours?" Slenderman asked as he swirled around holding up Mister by the neck.

"Sir we're really really sorry. Just give him back to us and we'll release him back into the wild." Hoodie pleaded.

"Or I could...."Slenderman trailed off as his grip hardened on the cat's neck. The two sat where they were in shocked silence as Slendy just squeezed hader and harder. Until Jack had enough.

"STOP!" Jack stood up quickly, knocking over his chair. With one quick moment Slenderman snapped the cat's neck and dropped it onto the desk where it lay lifeless. Hoodie let out a small choking sound. "Why would you" Jack's voice cracked as he continued to stare at the cat.

"You broke the rules. You must be punished. I could have given a bad punishment like cleaning the gutters." Slenderman stared into space at the thought of his precious gutters.

"If you're punishing us why did you kill the cat!" Hoodie stood up next to Jack with an equal amount of anger and shock.

"Both of you murder people for me all the time and you're getting all flustered over a cat."

"But people do wrong! Mister, that was his name, did nothing wrong! You just killed him!" Jack yelled then stormed out. Hoodie pushed over Slendy's bookshelf and exited the office.