Chapter 23: Thinking Cat On

^^^wattpad knows what stories I like ;)
[i was reading 'Boyfriend?'((Its a stony book)) If anyone likes to know and the mr clean book is in my reading list]

Sunday still pretty fricking early in the morning
(Hoodies POV)

"Jack... You know it's not really Mister, right?" I asked softly. Jack looked at the cat in his lap and pet him affectionately then let out a sigh.

"But it looks just like him!" He pulled the cat to his chest.

"They're practically twins! But this one is actually still alive." Jack looked heartbroken and I thought about letting him believe what he wants to but he's a grown man he can handle it.

"Maybe Slendy brought him back to life." Jack didn't even sound like he believed himself.

"No maybes or buts or ifs. Mister is dead Jack! He's dead! The sooner you accept that the sooner you can get over it!" I thought I was doing the right thing. Jack didn't say a word. He grabbed his hoodie, stepped into some shoes, and left the apartment with the cat.

(Jack's POV)
The park was empty. I needed to take a breath and just think. This cat had to be Mister! It acted like him and looked exactly like him.

Mister sat in my lap as the swing we were sitting on rocked gently back and forth in the breeze.

I remember when I first found Mister. It was after the movie with Hoodie. I remember that stupid pickup line he told me, "Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass." I remember how my heart pounded in my chest when we bumped into each other and when I looked into his eyes. I smiled to myself.

Things have been so chaotic since we left the mansion. Having a regular job was exhausting. I missed having real conversations with Hoodie. I missed Hoodie in general!

"Maybe we'll catch a movie on Friday." I said to Mister. He just stared back at me.

A/n: these author notes are disastrous...
But anyway... sorry for not updating. >~< lots of homework, volleyball practices, tumblr, netflix, yada yada yada
XD hope you enjoyed