Chapter 10: Fur real?

a/n: the rest of the story is going to be in third person. Like all of it.

dedicated to @thedemonartist for their awesome comment on chapter 9! thx

Tuesday

Hoodie led the way to the living room with Jack close behind. 

"Well well well." Hoodie chuckled as he pulled out his weapon. Troy jumped and turned around. 

"Who the fuck are you." 

"You remember Richard Ballsack?" 

"uhhh sure I guess." Troy stammered.

"well he wants revenge... and a new trumpet. So pay up." Troy fumbled around with his wallet. He handed the money to Jack. Hoodie then stabbed Troy 12 times and left him to bleed to death.

~Hoodie and Jack in the woods~

"Well thats done." Jack said as he counted the money for the fourty fourth time.

"Yeah. We should hang out again."

"Really?" Jack asked ,hope rising in his chest.

"Totally. You're pretty. Cool! You're pretty cool!" Hoodie laughed a shaky laugh. "Now let's go check on Mister." Hoodie started sprinting through the woods.

~at da mansion~

Hoodie and Jack laughed as they raced to Jack's room. They pushed and shoved trying to get there first but they immediently stopped when they saw the door was wide open. Panic raced through their bodies.

"Who was in my room?" Jack asked no one in particular.

"I did." The two men swirled around to see a very grumpy Jeff in a french maid outfit. "Slenderman said I was being a prick and made me do everyone's laundry. Nice anime boxers by the way." 

"Did you see anything.... unusual in there?" Jack asked nervously.

"No Jack I did not find your vibrator." Jeff rolled his eyes and walked away.

a/n:  ...

headcanon: slendy's real name is Richard Ballsack 

headcanon: Jack's has anime boxers

headcanon: Hoodie is a really good smut writer

k byeeeeeeee