Chapter 5: Is This the Cat You're Refurring To?

Sunday

(Eyeless Jack's POV)

The cat was going to need some food and I know that Grinny has some food in one of the kitchen cabinets. Slenderman didn't allow pets but he allowed Grinny and Smile dog! The cat I had picked up sorta looked like it had a suit on and was ready to go to a very important meeting. So I named him Mister. (I checked. It is a him.)

"Okay Mister. I'm going to grab you some grub but you have to be quiet while you're in here." Mister seemed like he understood. I dashed downstairs almost running into Jeff.

"WATCH IT LOSER!" Who pissed in his cheerios? But he didn't slow me down one bit.

Luckily the kitchen was empty so there was no one there to question my cabinet opening. Like all good things, luck runs out.

"Hey Jack." Toby smirked. Well his mouthguard was on meaning his mouth wasn't visible but I could see the smirk in his eyes. "How was the date?"

"Uh. Good I guess." I said giving a shrug of my shoulders as I opened the next cabinet. There it was, the cat food!

"Did you guys kiss?"

"What! Why we would kiss?" I chuckled nervously from behind my mask.

"I know you like him." The proxy, that should be minding his own damn business, rolled his eyes.

"We're friends and that's it." I snatched the cat food.

"Weird food cravings? I wouldn't worry about it! It's just part of being preggers with Hoodie's child."

"I'm not... You know what. I don't even care." I pushed past him and dashed back to my room taking the steps two at a time.

I was more than shocked to see Hoodie sitting on my bed when I entered my room.

"Jack! I wanted to talk to you." What could he possibly want to talk about? I would absolutely love to have a conversation with him but perferably not while I was trying to feed my secret cat. Hoodie got distracted though. "What's that?" He pointed to the food.

"It's nothing!"

"Here, let me see." Without waiting for a response, Hoodie grabbed the bag. "Why do you have cat food?"

" Well uhhhhh. You see I found this c-" Right at that moment Mister lunged at the food from his hiding spot. But he over jumped and landed on Hoodie's chest with his claws.

"What the hell!" Hoodie threw the bag which Mister chased after. Hoodie muttered cusses as he pulled his shirt down to see the scratches the cat had caused.

"Bad Mister!" I scolded.

"You have a cat now?" He was still examining the scratches ,which were now producing blood. I nodded.

"But you can't tell anyone! They'll take him away!"

"I won't tell anyone. But I'm bleeding thanks to that son of a bitch."

"Bitches are female dogs not cats." I attempted to make a joke.

"Maybe his mom was a dog. You never know." Hoodie gave a tiny smile. "The one day I don't wear my hoodie is the day I am attacked by a savage tiger!"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry." Mister had only been here one night and he already hurt someone.

"It's fine. But do you mind getting some bandages or something?" I grabbed some bandages and a wet towel from the connected bathroom. When I returned Hoodie was shirtless. This was one of the moments when I was glad I didn't have eyes. People couldn't tell where I was looking unless I moved my head.

I tried to control myself as I handed Hoodie the towel.

"Thanks." He began to scrub furiously at the wounds.

"Not like that!" I grabbed his wrist and took the towel. "Like this." I gently patted the cuts. Halfway through, my brain realized that my hands were practically touching Hoodie's bare chest.

"MEOW! MEOW! MEOW MEOW MEOW!" Mister had found one of my old shoeboxes and continued to jump in and out of it all while meowing loudly. Even though I didn't want to, I got up from my bed and grabbed Mister, pulling him into the crook in my neck.

"Thanks for helping me and I'll talk to you about that thing later." Hoodie sttod at the door, smiling sheepishly. In the two seconds I had turned my back he managed to get bandages and his shirt on. Nice going, Mister.

a/n: Mister has been introduced :3 Do the cat puns make sense now?

What will happen next?

Did someone really piss in Jeff's cheerios?

Will the author still have cat puns?