Chapter 7: Meowtain of Questions

Tuesday

(Eyeless Jack's POV)

The mission was going to be a long one but I was glad to get away from the mansion where the rest of the pastas were being forced to talk to each other. Hoodie and I walked in a single file line through the forest. The dense foliage kept us from walking side by side.

"Where are we going again?" I asked pushing a lowhanging branch away from my masked face.

"Up ahead there's a small farmhouse with our target."

"Why is he our target exactly?" It felt nice to have something that was ours. Even though I guess Mister is ours too.

"The target,Troy Wagner, went to high school with Slenderman before he became a tall faceless monster." Hoodie looked back at me. "Don't tell Slendy I called him a monster."

"I won't." I said with a small chuckle.

(third person) *not sudden pov change at all...*

The two men walked a bit farther in silence but Eyeless Jack had too many questions.

"So is Slenderman just killing off everyone he knew from highschool?"

"That list would go on and on his highschool was really large and he knew a lot of people. Troy was just a big jerk. He threw grapefruits at Slender and stomped on his trumpet."

"So he wants us to kill someone over grapefruits." Hoodie nodded his head. "You seem to know a lot about Slenderman. At least a lot more than I know."

"I have tea with him sometimes." Hoodie said it so casually. Like having tea with your boss wasn't unusual at all.

a/n: THAC references XD

next chapter will be longer I promise

til next time...