Chapter 3

I decided to go home after lunch, after feeling a little nauseous. The bell rang, dismissing students to fifth hour. Pushing myself off the grass, I went toward the parking lot, snatching my phone out of my pocket, to text my mom.

I had a text from Twitter. No surprise there, it's not like anyone else would want to talk to me. Unlocking my phone, I checked the message.

"@Real_Liam_Payne: Vegaasss was amazingggg!!! Next up Californiaaa :)"

I smiled, realizing they were going to be around here. Then my smile faded as I remembered that I couldn't go to their concert. Pushing the feelings aside, I slid my finger across the screen, composing my mom a message.

"Heading home early, I don't feel good, going to take a nap." Shoving the phone into my jean pocket, I got in my car starting the engine.

--

I gazed at the scars on my wrist. They were slowly beginning to heal. My fingertips traced over them, feeling the bumpy surface. Glancing up, the red light turned green and I stepped on the gas pedal. Turning in my driveway, I got out if my car, and entered my house. Throwing my bag onto the couch, I headed upstairs.

I leaped onto my bed as I got into my bedroom. Plugging in my headphones, I pressed shuffle and shut my eyes.

-Harry's POV-

My thumb glided around my phone, reading my mentions on twitter. Most of them filled with hate.

"@Jessxhoran: @Harry_Styles seen with ANOTHER girl? R u kidding? #Player"

"@Givemeziam: @Harry_Styles don't listen to people, #urnotaplayer #iloveyou"

"@kill1d:@Harry_Styles thinks hes cool when in reality hes just a manwhore."

"@toxicharrry: I love you @Harry_Styles"

Smiling at the fans with the sweet messages, I favorited most of them. Setting my phone on my lap, I ran a hand through my curls, trying to keep in my emotions. "Its okay Harry, Don't stress over the haters lad!" Niall whispered, patting my back. I nodded in return, staring out the window of the Jet.

I thought about tweeting something but its not like I could because management said it was good for my 'Bad Boy Image'. I pinched the bridge of my nose, why do I even need to have a so-called 'Bad Boy Image'?

I was sat next to Niall, who was in between Zayn and I. Zayn snored loudly, his head leaned promptly against Niall's shoulder.

"At least we got the whole private Jet to ourselves boys! No more international flying! We can do whatever we want!" Louis peered behind the leather seat. He began bouncing up and down. Suppressing my smile, I rolled my eyes.

Liam joined in, and they both stood up dancing 'The Joe'. Niall stuck out his phone, recording all of it. I assumed so he could post it on twitter.

I finally began laughing at how idiotic they were. "Excuse me, but may you guys be seated?" An airplane hostess pointed to the seat. Both Liam and Louis frowned, following directions. "Alright boys we've arrived at California," announced the pilot from the speakers, "In 20 minutes or so, we will turn up at the airport."

-Charlottes POV-

I began speed walking, feeling eyes burning my back. The light at the end signified I was almost there.

"Hello beautiful," the sound of a deep voice stopped me.

Ring. Ring. Ring. My eyes flew open, and I stared at the ceiling, covered in sweat. The sound of a phone kept going off. Frantically searching my bed, I clutched my phone, answering it.