Chapter 21

-Harry's POV- 

Slowly twisting the doorknob, I crept inside the hotel room. It was past midnight, and everyone was most likely already asleep. After being completely mobbed outside the hospital, I made it to the hotel safe, but completely tired. Tiptoeing inside the pitch black room, the lights rapidly turned on, and Sydney stood in front of me, with her arms crossed. 

"Where were you?" She snapped, her blue eyes tainted with anger. "Out." I snapped back, walking past her, towards the bathroom. She grabbed onto my arm, I crinkled my eyes, looking straight at her.  "Where?" She gritted her teeth. "Out." I pulled my arm back, and walked off inside to the bathroom. 

After washing up, and taking off my clothing, I quickly put on gray sweatpants and a tee, walking out of the bathroom. Snatching a blanket from the bed, Sydney was sitting on the other bed, staring at me glumly. "Where are you going?" Standing up, she slowly made her way to me. I took a couple of steps backwards, "Louis' room." 

Sydney sighed, and looked down at the cream colored carpet. Putting my lips in a tightline, I snaked around her and strutted to the front door. "Harry." Her voice was weak. My head snapped up. "What?" I unintentionally spat out harshly. She bit her lip. "Did you really mean it- th-that you were done with me?" She stepped closer to me, and I shut my eyes. 

"Yes. Yes I did." I said truthfully. Hurt was written all over her before it quickly turned into anger. "Was it because of this bitch?" Sydney took out a small picture that was always inside of my wallet, it was of me and Charlotte, the day of the concert. I frowned, trying to keep my temper down. It was nearly two in the morning, I was tired and stressed out.

"Give me that." Yanking the picture off her hand, I put the small wrinkly picture inside my pocket. "What do you even see in that skank?" She questioned. I  bit my lip from saying anything. "Good bye Sydney." Turning around, I held onto the knob ready to walk out. Before I could, she yanked me back.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" She screamed, tears spilling down her cheeks rapidly. I stared at her in shock, not sure on how to react. I remained silent. Sydney sobbed, repeating the same sentence over and over. Before I could speak up, she smacked my cheek. I gasped, holding onto my cheek as it throbbed in pain. 

"FUCK YOU! AND FUCK HER! FUCK ALL OF YOU!" Sydney looked to her left and picked up the lamp besides her.

"Sydney don-!" I ducked as she threw right over my head, smashing it against the wall. A huge crash echoed throughout the room, as the remaining pieces were scattered all around me. I looked at her in shock, somewhat frightened that she intended to throw the lamp at me.

Shock immediately washed over Sydney's tear stained face as she made her way towards me. "Harry, baby, I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-"

"OUT!" I screamed in her face. I stepped closer, towering over her as I said, "And don't you EVER say that about Charlotte. If you really loved me, you'd think twice before you bad mouth the girl that love. Leave. I don't want to see your face again."

She looked at me, tears in her eyes as she nodded. 

I heard footsteps down the hall as Louis and the rest of the boys viciously knocked on the door, telling me to open up. I turned around and left Sydney to get her things together. I swung open the door, not even bothering to shut it as I pushed passed the boys, dragging Louis along with me so he could open the door to his room for me.

"What the hell was that noise?" Louis asked.

I just ignored him and continued down the hall.

Louis walked in front of me, cut me off so I could finally stop walking and face him.