Chapter 6

-Harrys POV- 

"Time for rehearsal lads!" Liam shouted. Everyone was getting ready. I stared down at my phone. 5:35. The concert started at 7:30 but we needed to be there for sound check. I was the first one done getting ready.

My fingers tapped against the wooden table as I sat on a chair. All I could think about was the previous messages.

A sudden scream made me jump out of my seat. The bathroom door flung open, making a huge bang as it hit the wall.

"WHO DID THIS?" Zayn barged out of the bathroom, pointing to his now blue hair. I suppressed my laugh, my lips in a tight line. Louis on the other hand, began giggling hysterically.

"Okay okay you caught me!" He threw his hands up in surrender and Zayn frowned.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the sound of a loud curse word. We looked over at Niall, "Ay! Who did this?" He pointed towards his feet, his shoes and skin stained with pink berry juice.

"Louis!" Niall shouted. He ran into the bathroom. "Wait, did.. You do anything to me?" Liam was smart enough to figure out that he was next. He carefully looked around, he picked up his lucky socks he wore to concerts and looked inside of them.

He yelped, and threw them on the bed. Louis couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a giggle. I stood up and high fived my best mate.

Zayn stood there, his arms crossed and he was scowling. "Don't worry Zayn, you just need to wash it off with ice cold water and it'll go away." Louis patted Zayns shoulder and his shoulders relaxed. Niall came out of the bathroom, "I gotta admit that was very sneaky of you both!" He grinned.

I liked how he didn't hold grudges. Zayn walked into the bathroom, and shut the door. I looked down at the screen on my phone, waiting for a notification to appear. Putting in my code, the previous conversation popped up.

I stared at it, my thoughts trying to process correctly. I began typing a message, but ended up erasing it. "Alright mates, lets go before Paul kills us." Liam escorted us out, as Zayn got out of the restroom, his hair back to normal.  

-- 

"That's what makes you beautiful!" I sang the last verse into the microphone. The crowd roared, and I felt powerful.

"We love you all so much! Thank you San Fran!" Louis yelled into his mike. The fans went wild.

"Good night everybody!" Liam spoke. We waved at random fans, and Niall did his special jump. We walked out of the stage, down the ramp into the changing room.

Sweat drenched my shirt, mostly my back. "Can't believe it, never will" I muttered, still ecstatic from the show. "You're telling me" Niall patted my back, grabbing a bottle of water. I sat down on the leathered couch, slipping out my phone.  

"Twitter: DM from Charlotte" unlocking my phone, I clicked on the app.  

@Uselesscharl0tte: Im back, :)  

-sent 7:03-  

Checking my watch it was 10:17. I typed on my keyboard.  

@Harry_Styles: Sorry love, the concert just ended .xx  

I shoved my phone back into my pocket. Paul walked into the room. "Ready boys?" We all nodded, and made our way out of the changing room into the minivan so we could head to the hotel.

We walked down the small hallway, the sound of fans still screaming. We made our way into the large black van. My phone vibrated against my thigh. Opening it up, it was a notification from twitter.