Chapter 9

-Charlottes POV-

"Make a left, and it's be the first house with cream colored walls!" I directed Harry on where to go. He asked if I wanted a ride, and I decided why not?

After my mom left, I told Harry I had to get ready, so we ended our 8 hour skype call. Running over to the bathroom, I quickly showered, and picked out a short sleeved t-shirt and some shorts. My scars would be exposed, but I figured the room would be too dark to be judged.

After I finished applying my makeup, I heard a car honk outside, making me jump up. My breath hitched, and my legs were like jelly.

Clutching my small purse, I threw in my phone and some money. Looking at my reflection, I sighed. Better than I usually look.

I sprinted out of my house, a black van was parked in my driveway. Harry got out of the passenger seat, and smiled. "You ready?"

I nodded, out of breath, and we both entered the car. Harry ushered his security guard to go, and we were on our way. My heart was beating rapidly, realizing I will be in the same room as Ed Sheeran in less than an hour.

Throughout the ride, I stayed silent, occasionally glancing out the window. We finally arrived at the venue. I bit my lip to keep from squealing.

A crowd formed at the front, thousands singing the song "A team". I rolled my eyes, thats possibly the only song most here probably know.

The security guards strutted over to the car, probably aware Harry Styles is here.

"Just hold on to me, okay?" Harry whispered in my ear, my neck formed goosebumps from his raspy voice. I nodded as the car door opened and we walked out.

I looped my arm around his as fans shrieked, realizing who was here. The security guards surrounded both Harry and I too block away fans. I stared down at the ground, everything was such a rush.

Finally making it inside the venue, Harry thanked the guards. We were the first ones in the ticket booth, Harry handed the backstage passes to the lady. She smiled sweetly, and stamped something on it.

"If you're hungry just walk straight down the hall and make a left for the food court, and there is merchandise located directly across from it." The lady informed and Harry grinned, "Thank you!"

Noticing I still had my arm wrapped around Harry's biceps, I pulled my arm off. I stared down at the ground hiding my flushed cheeks. "Do you want any food? The concert won't start until..." Harry checked his watch, "about thirty minutes... and we need to hurry before we get attacked."

"Sure sounds good," I smiled as we walked straight to the food court.

We ended up getting nachos. Sitting down on a tall table, we ate in silence. After finishing up the nachos, we slipped out of the seats and began walking towards the show room.

Instead of walking through the doors, Harry kept on walking across the food court down to a merchandise booth. He held money in his hand. 

"May I have two sweaters please?" Harry asked sincerely. The guy working the booth nodded, "Which two will it be?"

"I'd like the black one with an Orange plus sign on it..." Harry glanced down at me, "And which one would you like Charlotte?" I pressed my lips in a tight line, trying to act like I was in deep thought, in reality I was trying not to scream from happiness.

"I like that one," I pointed towards the grey sweater with 'Ed Sheeran' written on the front, a small orange paw at the end of his name. The guy grabbed both of them and handed them to me.