Chapter 13

-Charlottes POV-

It's been two weeks since I last cut. Harry managed to text me and Skype me everyday.

People stopped muttering rude comments ever since the Julia incident. Their eyes usually burned through my back as I walked down the hallway though. And they would remain quiet as I strolled past them.

My phone buzzed. It was ten at night, and I was doing my homework on my wooden desk.

Harry .x: Skype! NOW! .x

I narrowed my eyebrows staring at the screen. You think I would be used to seeing Harry Styles, but I still wasn't.

I'm doing homework :(

Harry .x: Too bad! SKYPE!! :)

I chuckled, shaking my head. My cheeks reddened as I stared at the text. Opening up my laptop, I logged onto Skype. Clicking onto Harry's contact, I pressed the call button.

"CHARLOTTE!" Harry's face popped on my screen. I felt my body freeze, as I stared at him through the screen. He was shirtless, his tattoos in plain sight. He wore gray sweatpants, and his curls were messy.

"Hi. " I smiled. He grinned, "What homework are you doing?"

This had been the daily routine for the both of us. He would usually text me in the mornings, and then later at night. Whenever I had homework he would help me with it, and if I didn't we would just stay up talking about anything until I got tired and decided to go to bed.

"Ten page paper on the three monotheistic religions." I yawned, covering my mouth. "Ha, sucks for you." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "Shut it curly." I gently laid my head down on my desk....

--

I checked my reflection through the mirror. My stomach had grown really fast in a matter of three months. I rubbed it and smiled, thinking of the baby's future.

Suddenly my stomach began growing larger and wider. I stared in horror as it ripped open, blood spewing out.

"I thought you loved me mommy. How could you mommy.." The sound of a voice echoed throughout my bathroom.

*

I screamed, jumping up and falling hard onto the ground. "Charlotte? Are you okay?" The familiar raspy voice spoke up. My legs trembled, as I sat back up. Tears spilled down my cheeks, as the nightmare replayed in my head.

Glancing at the laptop, I mumbled a curse word. It was two in the morning, Harry stared at me, his mouth slightly open and his emerald eyes full of concern. "Charlotte?" He whispered.

I wiped my tears falling down my cheeks with my thumbs, and looked down at my lap. "Sorry..nightmare." Looking back up, he was still shocked, or scared.

"About?"

"Nothing." I cleared my throat, and quickly changed the subject. "Harry, why did you stay on... To watch me.. Sleep?"

He shrugged, "You look cute when you sleep babe." I felt my cheeks flush.

"Oh and not to mention how loud your snores are!" My eyes widened and Harry laughed. His eyes were shut, and he clapped his hands together. My heart leapt from happiness as I stared at him in awe.

"Shut up." I bit my lip to keep from giggling. "I need to finish this paper." I stared down at the papers. There was only one paragraph done. At the end of the last sentence I had written before I fell asleep, instead of writing the information I had gathered, Harry's name was written in cursive with a heart.