Swordsman Accompanying a Demon (6)

After the crow told Nezuko her mission, she got into her uniform right away. The uniform had a dark brown shirt with three buttons on the front, and on the back is a kanji that says 'destroy'. There is a pocket on her chest, and the collar is lined with white lining. She wears a dark brown short skirt with ruffles at the bottom. She wears her usual sandals with her grey and white stalkings. She put her pink hemp-leaf pattern haori over her uniform.

She did her hair by putting four light pink bows in her hair on either side of long strands of hair.

Nezuko stuck her leg out to see her skirt better, though she didn't really like how the skirt was so short. 

She slipped her sword into her belt and walked out to see Urokodaki.

"Are you ready?" Urokodaki asks.

"Yes." Nezuko replies.

"All right." Urokodaki says.

Nezuko is ready to head out, but Urokodaki stops her. 

"Nezuko. Now that you're starting out with the Demon Slayer Corps, I'd like to explain a few things to you." Urokodaki tells her.

"Okay." Nezuko says.

"That Demon Slayer Corps outfit you're wearing is made of a special kind of fiber. The fabric is quite breathable, yet it repels moisture and won't burn easily. A low-level demon's talons or fangs won't be able to manage to tear your uniform." Urokodaki explains.

"Wow. It's that strong?" Nezuko said.

"Also, that blade of yours... The colour varies from owner to owner, and each hue has unique properties. But since not many people end up with black blades, little is known about them. So little, in fact, that black blades are said to be wielded by swordsmen who'll never go far." Urokodaki says.

"I don't know how I'll do it in the Demon Slayer Corps, but I'm going to turn Tanjiro back into a human no matter what." Nezuko nodded.

"Yes. You're right, I have faith that you're going to make that happen."

"Right."

"One more thing, take this." Urokodaki places a neatly crafted wooden box in front of her.

Nezuko stared at it in wonder, think about what to use it for.

"It's a box for you to carry your brother during the day built out of an extremely light wood called 'Cloud Mist Pine.' I coated it with rock lacquer to reinforce its exterior and to make it an even more durable box." Urokodaki presented.

"Thank you very much!" Nezuko said, picking up the box, "it's so light! It's really really light! Mr. Urokodaki!"

Nezuko places the box in front of Tanjiro, who is hiding in the covers. Nezuko closes the door behind her so Tanjiro doesn't burn. 

"Tanjiro. Get inside this, will you? Can you do it?" Nezuko asked.

"Mmmm..." Tanjiro hummed, hesitating about going in the box.

He eventually lets up and sits on the seat provided in the box in his tiny form.

"Tanjiro, from now on, we're always gonna be together, okay?" Nezuko said.

Nezuko closes the box door and swings it on her back. She is ready to leave.

"Alright, I'll be going now." Nezuko waved.

"Hold on. Do you mind?" Urokodaki stopped her.

He buttoned up the top button on her uniform and adjusts the straps on the box for her. He also peels off the bandage off her forehead to reveal a scar shaped like a vine on her forehead.