Hinokami (19)

Nezuko's blade broke from Rui's threads.

"Huh..?" She muttered.

Nezuko dodged the threads but it cut her cheek.

"Ngh!" Nezuko hissed.

She landed on the ground and looked at her blade.

'No way! My sword...!' Nezuko thought.

Inosuke caught his breath as he saw Tomioka behead Father.

'Amazing! He's on a different level! The force of his stroke is in a different class! He's head and shoulders above the rest! He slashed through that tough-as-nails monster like tofu! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!' Inosuke's eyes glittered.

Tomioka sheathed his sword.

'Who is this guy?! I still have goosebumps, dammit!' Inosuke stamped his foot on the ground.

Tomioka glanced at Inosuke and turned to leave.

"Hold up a second! Fight me, Half N' Half! You beat that Twelve Kizuki! And I'm gonna beat you! That's how I've drawn it up! If I can do that... that'll make me the most powerful of them all!" Inosuke shouted.

"Go back to training, idiot." Tomioka spoke.

"What the?!" Inosuke gasped.

"That was no Twelve Kizuki or anything close to one. You can't even tell that much?" Tomioka asked.

"Sure I can tell! I never thought that scrub could be one of the Twelve Kizuki either! It was Nezuko who said it was one of the Twelve Kizuki! All I did was repeat what she said, all right?!" Inosuke rambled.

Tomioka sighed and tied Inosuke to a tree in seconds. He walked away.

'Ngh...! What's going on?! Did he just tie me up!? So quick! This guy's so quick!' Inosuke thought, "Wait! You come back here!"

"Stay out of battle if you don't realize how hurt you are." Tomioka advised.

"Huh?! I cant hear you! Your voice is too soft and you're walking too fast! I said hold up a damn second! Untie these ropes right now! Hey! Hey! Hey!!" 

With Zenitsu, he breathed heavily while Shinobu stood over him.

"Yoo-hoo! Are you all right?" She asked.

"Gramps..." Zenitsu said weakly.

"Who are you calling 'Gramps'?" Shinobu tilted her head in curiosity.

"Just now, Gramps showed up, and told me not to give up." Zenitsu answered.

"Oh, you probably just saw your life flashing before your eyes. According to one theory, the reason one sees such images before death is because you're searching for a way to avoid death by going through all of your past experiences and memories." Shinobu explained.

She reached into her haori and grabbed an antidote for the poison.

"Well, not that I can say for sure, since I've never experienced it myself. Right, you did a good job slowing the poison with your breathing. If you hadn't been able to do that, you would've turned into a spider a while ago. I'll inject you with an antidote now, okay?" Shinobu said.

She injected the antidote and again stood over Zenitsu.

"Ngh..." Zenitsu groaned, finding some feel in his body again.

"Hurry! Over here, over here!" A Kakushi, the healing wing of the Demon Slayer Corps, called.

Zenitsu lightly turned his head to see Kakushi clean up crew, below.